What's new

forex fury v3 with crack fixed version

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes
I can't start version 5.1. I kept it operational for two days but it didn't open any operations for me. Should I try an older version?

Does anyone who wrote he is testing the EA any results for us?
Everyone is asking but no one shows something...

Forex V3 works fine and showed good results when backtested, however V4 and V5 showed empty backtest results, no trades were made. I dont know if this should mean the ea would actually be useless on actual forward testing or not.

I also heard about a friend that was not able to get the newer version working. But maybe he only tried in backtest, I'll ask.

today I want to share with you EA forex fury v3 with its crack, I tested it personally and I had benefits for peers (GBPUSD, USDCAD), newyork session schedule, default setting
I invite you to try it in a demo account, if you have any suggestions I will be grateful.
ps: the file is compressed in .rar form, you can download winrar to extract it
Very Nice!!!!

today I want to share with you EA forex fury v3 with its crack, I tested it personally and I had benefits for peers (GBPUSD, USDCAD), newyork session schedule, default setting
I invite you to try it in a demo account, if you have any suggestions I will be grateful.
thanks for sharing

what is the winning rate for this bot. is it over 90%

Sounds good

is it good ea ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.