What's new

Forex Fury EA-The Forex Fury robot provides traders with real-time automated results that can be trusted as we boast a 93% winning track record

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

sivaram219

The Forex Fury robot provides traders with real-time automated results that can be trusted as we boast a 93% winning track record with verified Myfxbook acounts, and expect to get better with each and every passing day.With full length installation guides, an ultra responsive support team, super profitable settings, analysis and walkthrough videos, traders of all skill levels can benefit from the Forex Fury software immediately.

Attachments

• Fury v3.rar
    89.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Forex Fury V4 Stable_Fix.zip
    933.2 KB · Views: 101
I have test it a long time. I don't like it the way this EA manage the losses. Little profit, huge risk with losses.

But thanks! Some people will find it useful.

I wanted to try v4, and I cant launch trading terminal once I add msimg32,dll to the folder :(

I do not know what to believe with all these tests that the creator posts!!! And he is not the only one

Thanks for sharing. Can anyone say anything about the settings? What is profitable and which pairs should to take?

Please use this bot only on real accounts but backtest everything to try to get the drawdown small and the profits big.

I read in another thread that theirs was set at TP 5 pips with SL 30 pips - That is a lot of risk for very little reward.

thank for share .

Has anyone backtested yet? I found the review to be quite good. Has anyone used a real account to test?

Hi, I did some tests with this and I use it on a real account. In summary when you run this like other EA the whole trading day the profits and losses is almost equal. The indicators work like random. If you are lucky you get a profit factor of 1.2 which is not enough to run on real account. I use their method which has a 90%+ success rate, it just trade asia time 2:00-9:00 with a Trailing SL 7/1/4. This method has just a single trade and when a SL of 30 pips is reached I use AW Recovery 3.5 to partially sell of the loss. I use 3 currency pairs and this setup generate about 30-40% per month with a low dd.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.