What's new

Forex Fury EA fixed version

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes
after applying suppose to show nothing but just a smiley face at right corner?

Attachments

• Screenshot (144).png
    Screenshot (144).png
    34.4 KB · Views: 28

Is not good. Fresh review from owner Don J April 25, 2022 at 4:16 am with Forex Fury EA:

I purchased Forexfury and found it totally un true as advertised. There is no risk management with the program… yes they claim a 98% win rate if their settings are left as is, at 65pip ++++ which is guaranteed at some point to wipe out the account. Further to this their sets high, medium, low risk are the exact same results per open lot, however forexfury increase the lot size for each set to make it appear more profitable with a less risk.
REFUND is a joke they require 30 days trading on a demo sample….not accepting back testing which is still value data. be summited within 60 days of purchase. two things can happen during this period 1. a profit or 2. a holding open position (remember the 66pips stop). unless the account is wiped out there will be no refund as a move of that size is unlikely in a 30 day time frame BUT most certainly can and will happen.
I asked for a refund based on the fact of no risk management as any trader understands an acceptable risk management must be in place to be successful at trading.
I STONGLY recommend to ALL not to waste your money to purchase this product.

it is a very nice expert advisor in the industrial market, I would like to know the feedback for the people who have tested it, please share your experience with

Gentle man who have cheeses Reactions Reboot is very good Expect Advisor if someone have he or she share both old and the new .

Still couldn't make it work! Did in about 3 or 4 computers, in different MT4 build 1353 installations, and pasting the "msimg32.dll" file in the MT4 installation folder (and in the appdata as well, just in case).

Has anyone made it run?
adding the missing .dll crashes mt4, i am curious adding it while its open though.

Do we have any recent feedback on this EA? Heard alot of positive feedbacks on it but would need further clarification.

how is the performance.anybody has good experience with this EA?please share.whats the good set

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.