What's new

Finally bought Forex Fury

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Abbadi92

Finally bought Forex Fury and although its only been a week since ive had it the results were impressive! Installation was pretty straight forward and off i went. I trade the London so had quite a number of trades, although several wins were used up by a couple of losses. i set the default position of both long and short trades but found the robot entering some trades when the market was clearly moving in the opposite direction. This resulted in me staying in the trade too long and eventually getting stopped out. I decided to adjust my settings to trade long or short depending on the trend and the results were astounding. I have now gone 3 days without a loss and have traded nearly 100 trades in that time. My success may be short lived as i might have just hit a sweet spot in the market but i am very encouraged with my purchase so far...very impressive.

Can you paste the results here? It would be good to see what profit target you have for each trade and what stop? Can you run a backtest on it?

Forex Fury for furious trading...I don't use this but found on my drive​

Attachments

• Forex Fury V3 MT4.ex4
    24.7 KB · Views: 16

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.