What's new

forex fury v3 with crack fixed version

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes
today I want to share with you EA forex fury v3 with its crack, I tested it personally and I had benefits for peers (GBPUSD, USDCAD), newyork session schedule, default setting
I invite you to try it in a demo account, if you have any suggestions I will be grateful.
ps: the file is compressed in .rar form, you can download winrar to extract it
Interesting.

I have tested with a few demo accounts. MY advice is to use the strategy tester using real ticke, not the 1 minute olhc. That is important. You want to test like its live trading. I noticed I needed to create new fresh Set files for the currencies I want to trade. Then back test for the last year.

any body used it and what is experience? good or bad?
So far I am impressed, it trades as designed, but its up to you to design a good set file to import and run. I do have one issue I want to resolve, my GBPUSD currancy is not trading, like it did in testing. WIP

thanks for sharing. is there anyone who tested forex fury? is that really a good auto trader?
It does what it advertises, but you really do need to test with demo accounts to design your best strategy and make sure you use the strategy tester correctly.

It does what it advertises, but you really do need to test with demo accounts to design your best strategy and make sure you use the strategy tester correctly.
I have been running the EA on demo for 3 months but the results don't seem to be the same as advertised. maybe this version of EA V3 belongs to someone who has a newer version please share it with me, many thanks

today I want to share with you EA forex fury v3 with its crack, I tested it personally and I had benefits for peers (GBPUSD, USDCAD), newyork session schedule, default setting
I invite you to try it in a demo account, if you have any suggestions I will be grateful.
This is really work?

Thanks with your share !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.