What's new

What stategy is Forex Fury using for entry ?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

alex1560

Hey guys, I've been using FX Fury for the past weeks and I am trying to figure out the strategy that's using so I can backtest it with Forex Tester to see if it's worth using long term and on a real account.

I saw it's trading only between 23:00 and 23:59 when the market closes or is less volatile, but I cannot figure out the entry points. I also ploted the orders in trading view, find the pine script attached and add it on a GBPUSD chart.

I attached the orders it took so far. If you are experienced with reverse engineering a strategy, your input is greately appreciated! I will share my backtesting
result and the dll for the strategy if I can get help on figuring this one out.

Also, if you know any other strategies that are proven to be working and know the rules to enter / exit, write it down, I might give it a try writing it in the forex tester.

Happy trading!

Attachments

• orders.txt
    16.9 KB · Views: 12
  • tradingview-gbpusd-script.txt
    21.4 KB · Views: 8
Hey guys, I've been using FX Fury for the past weeks and I am trying to figure out the strategy that's using so I can backtest it with Forex Tester to see if it's worth using long term and on a real account.

I saw it's trading only between 23:00 and 23:59 when the market closes or is less volatile, but I cannot figure out the entry points. I also ploted the orders in trading view, find the pine script attached and add it on a GBPUSD chart.

I attached the orders it took so far. If you are experienced with reverse engineering a strategy, your input is greately appreciated! I will share my backtesting

Also, if you know any other strategies that are proven to be working and know the rules to enter / exit, write it down, I might give it a try writing it in the forex tester.
221011 Forex Fury.gif
Happy trading!
Hi Alex, trading just one hour a day doesn't generate much profit. I had this scalper running on demo account on VPS 24h/5d and try to get it profitable. The first 45 trades were with the original settings SL30 TP5. That means that you need to have 6 wins vs one loss to be break even (to compersate broker fees 7:1). I had some losses with 150$ what you see on the chart and a very little gain. I adjusted some parameters that I know from other EA but that didn't improve much. During the week I tried different SL/TP ratios to get a positive output. It's hard to set it up because MT4 backtester doesn't work with this EA. Maybe this EA can be setup to a different strategy. If you have more results I would be glad to see this here.

Attachments

• 221011 Forex Fury Results.zip
    15.5 KB · Views: 7

Happy trading!
i think it uses a martingale, grid strategy

i think it uses a martingale, grid strategy
Hi, you can switch the martingale grid off. The files that I attached are that ones that you can download from the member area (after purchase). I can register you a demo license if you want to play around. My goal is to run the EA full time and use it's good prediction to scalp profits by taking less losses. For my stategy I use just the stop loss. I run this now with SL15 and TP15 on EURUSD Lot 0.1 gave in 2 days 23$ profit, GBPUSD 15$, USDJPY 33$. All profits after comission, swap, etc. Now I try different ratios to see how I can increase the profit. What I see so far, the Euro vs Dollar jumped up 50 pips today and the EA took a couple of profitable trades in a row. That may be an advantage in very volatile markets. The good thing on my strategy is, if the EA was wrong it close with a small loss and may go with the trend in the profitable direction. It doesn't carry non profitable lots that just increase your margin and cause large drawdowns. I keep you posted about further results but this takes some time to acquire the data.

Attachments

• Forex Fury Sets.rar
    2.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Forex Fury V4.1 MT4.ex4
    108.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Forex Fury V4.1 MT5.ex5
    98.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Fury-2021-Optimization-1.zip
    814.2 KB · Views: 6
I forgot to mention to have a look in the Installation Guide

Attachments

• Forex Fury V4 Installation Guide [2021].pdf
    749 KB · Views: 11
Hi, you can switch the martingale grid off. The files that I attached are that ones that you can download from the member area (after purchase). I can register you a demo license if you want to play around. My goal is to run the EA full time and use it's good prediction to scalp profits by taking less losses. For my stategy I use just the stop loss. I run this now with SL15 and TP15 on EURUSD Lot 0.1 gave in 2 days 23$ profit, GBPUSD 15$, USDJPY 33$. All profits after comission, swap, etc. Now I try different ratios to see how I can increase the profit. What I see so far, the Euro vs Dollar jumped up 50 pips today and the EA took a couple of profitable trades in a row. That may be an advantage in very volatile markets. The good thing on my strategy is, if the EA was wrong it close with a small loss and may go with the trend in the profitable direction. It doesn't carry non profitable lots that just increase your margin and cause large drawdowns. I keep you posted about further results but this takes some time to acquire the data.
Thanks for your detailed info!

Thanks for your detailed reply. It would be great to understand what is the entry signal to backtest it in forextester. Did anyone have an older version that can be decompiled? Even if is obfuscated

Hi, I would be happy if somebody would support me doing all those tests on different currency pairs. I can register unlimited demo accounts. Please leave me your demo account number and I add it to the registration.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.