What's new

Forex Fury EA

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes
I have read a lot about this EA it will be great if someone share his experience on live account

tested this EA on real account. Apparently the company is not truthful in their settings because their Stop Losses is not 30 or 35 pips as mentioned in their website. but i had profitable days with it, however, if donald trump tweets shit, it will bring losses. so good luck

I have one license forever, I am using Forex Robot, is profitable more than 85% of the time but when you have a bad 3 days, you will be in trouble. Support from developer is fantastic. Best session is Asia from 00:00 to 08:00 h, TP6 and SL 65, EUROPEAN CURRENCY ONLY, far from Asian market.
New version is bullshit.

Here, you go, cracked version. I ran it together with an original version and they performed the same.

Attachments

• Forex-FuryV3_cracked with sets.zip
    105.9 KB · Views: 44
Here you have Forex Fury v3 for FREE
Test it and find the right settings.
Cheers.

Attachments

• Forex_Fury_v3.zip
    104.2 KB · Views: 42
This version is copyright protected

Is there a unlimited version of the EA ?
I think there is probably one but the problem is, not so sure it is a legit and workable copy or not. I have never use any of this copy before. Yet I have some discussions with some traders and based from their comments, this EA is not that profitable and consistent, some say it is rather risky. Maybe it could be because of some risky settings that they use or because the copy that they have is not the legit or official copy. That could be possible too.

Here, you go, cracked version. I ran it together with an original version and they performed the same.
Thank you so much for the cracked copy. I'll definitely test it. I saw they have set files on the EA site.
Be blessed :giggle:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.