What's new

Need forex fury v4 fixed unlimited version

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes
Nice thanks you for sharing this. I really need it for learning.
Hello, I have a license for this EA and could register a demo or life account for testing. This EA has many limitations (restictions) and there are much better ones. If you work with this you need to wait about one day before it takes the first trades. You better use a Forex VPS. It's quite long and frustrating to set this up because you can't backtest it. Then you must let it work to get some data to estimate if this setting was good or bad. In their setups they are trading for a few hours a day in more consistent conditions. Under all other conditions it's hard to be profitable with this EA. I never used it in real accounts because in demo it was quite complicated.

Hello, I have a license for this EA and could register a demo or life account for testing. This EA has many limitations (restictions) and there are much better ones. If you work with this you need to wait about one day before it takes the first trades. You better use a Forex VPS. It's quite long and frustrating to set this up because you can't backtest it. Then you must let it work to get some data to estimate if this setting was good or bad. In their setups they are trading for a few hours a day in more consistent conditions. Under all other conditions it's hard to be profitable with this EA. I never used it in real accounts because in demo it was quite complicated.
Did it have good results ?

I tried to download the version of forex fury v4 shared by our friend @Jacek1977 in the forum but unfortunately it doesn't work, according to the comments you need an old version build 1340 of mt4, but the problem is that most brokers don't no longer accepts old metatrader terminals
please whoever has a version to share I would like to have it
Ps: I can help you have very valuable and profitable sets in return.
Hi hamza021
Have you run this EA yet? I used MT4 V1330 and luckily it worked. I will follow up to see if the results of this EA are good?
1669971045650.png

I tried to download the version of forex fury v4 shared by our friend @Jacek1977 in the forum but unfortunately it doesn't work, according to the comments you need an old version build 1340 of mt4, but the problem is that most brokers don't no longer accepts old metatrader terminals
please whoever has a version to share I would like to have it
Ps: I can help you have very valuable and profitable sets in return.
very good EA.. must try

it is not restricted, I own the EA and can not recommend it. have deactivated it after a few months of running.

the strategy is based on meaning reverse, it trades only in the evening after the close of the stock market from 11 pm. depending on the set actually only one trade per "night". (optional can be changed, but not recommended by the provider).

the trade remains open forever until take profit is reached, no risk management. this can lead to high drawdown and the profit always remains the same per trade. bad risk reward.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.