What's new

How many years do need to study forex

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes
I think every forex trader has a different journey. I have been in the forex market for quite some time but I still have a lot to learn. The learning curve will always be a zigzag graph with ups and downs. Do not give up when you deal with failures and setbacks. Learning is a never ending process until we learn from our mistakes and stop repeating them.

There’s no specific limit to how many years you need to learn forex. Basically, take as much time as you need to finish learning every basic thing, strategy, and demo trade for 5-6 months.

See, when you enter the Fx market, you can’t expect to set a deadline for time spent learning. There will always be something new to learn during the process. You have to enhance skills and build knowledge as you move ahead, it is the only way you will be able to master the art of trading. So, keep an open mind and work on increasing your patience levels.

The amount of time it takes to learn forex trading can vary depending on the individual and the approach they take. Some traders may be able to learn the basics and start trading within a few months, while others may take several years to fully understand the market and develop a profitable trading strategy.
It's important to note that forex trading is a continuous learning process and even experienced traders continue to learn and adapt to the market.
In order to become proficient in forex trading, it's important to understand the market and the economic and political events that affect it. This can take time to learn, and you may want to consider taking a course or reading books on the subject.
Additionally, you'll need to develop a trading strategy and learn to control your emotions and avoid impulsive decisions. This can take time and practice. Using a practice account or demo account can be a great way to get a feel for the market and test your trading strategy before you start trading with real money.
It's also important to keep in mind that forex trading can be risky, and it's important to always be aware of the risk and to never invest more than you can afford to lose.

1 day you need to learn the basics of forex trading and then you need to continue learning while practicing with a micro account.
Some people waste years of reading every book and article online and then they end up without a single trade and give up.

You have to continue educating yourself on a daily basis as long as you are involved in the Forex market. There is not a defined period when you just stop learning since the market is constantly evolving, and you have to keep up with it as well. Thus, if you are willing to achieve successful results in Forex trading, you should never stop studying!

Day trading is a journey and not a destination, and you should expect to take at least a few years of studying (and plenty of mistakes) before you can make any real money. Don't expect overnight results: You'll need time to learn the ropes, gain some experience, and find your feet in the markets. But if you stick with it long enough, over time that experience will pay off with steady profits - so don't give up too soon!

3 years for me!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.