What's new

Indicator help many traders by indicating the where the graph head to........ I love the indicators

Indicator help many traders by indicating the where the graph head to........ I love the indicators
SUre they do but why not be your own indicator if u trade VIX 75 watch it move to the yellow resistance point in a few days study the market bro have to put in the work

1593244722141.png

Sure indicators are good and helpful, but you must know how to read and interprete them into your trade, otherwise your search for a working indicator would never end.

Indicators are good if you know how to use it and interpret what it is telling. It's like a road map for trading because without it you cannot know what you are doing. Even candlestick is an indicator. You cannot trade without an indicator

I personally think whatever works for you use it, and also i encourage you to use indicators as secondary when it comes to confirmations as indicators will always lag and they always follow price, so PRICE ACTION IS KING to me. Try to also invest in learning price action as it would better your results

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.