What's new

Indicator help many traders by indicating the where the graph head to........ I love the indicators

rwilliams

Indicator help many traders by indicating the where the graph head to........ I love the indicators
SUre they do but why not be your own indicator if u trade VIX 75 watch it move to the yellow resistance point in a few days study the market bro have to put in the work

1593244722141.png

PipsKing

Sure indicators are good and helpful, but you must know how to read and interprete them into your trade, otherwise your search for a working indicator would never end.

Samuelkanu

Indicators are good if you know how to use it and interpret what it is telling. It's like a road map for trading because without it you cannot know what you are doing. Even candlestick is an indicator. You cannot trade without an indicator

benkal

I personally think whatever works for you use it, and also i encourage you to use indicators as secondary when it comes to confirmations as indicators will always lag and they always follow price, so PRICE ACTION IS KING to me. Try to also invest in learning price action as it would better your results

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T need help with brilliant reversals indicator for mt5 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
S Need help on the Stalk-Board Dashboard indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 0
O help identify this indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 0
T How to convert mt4 indicator to mt5... If someone could help MetaTrader 2
abdo11 forex indicator i hope this helps somebody ivee been locking for best indicator to work with and ill be posting roundom indicators to help some people Trading Systems and Strategies 6
Y Can anyone help to convert this indicator from mt5 to mt4 please!!! Trading Systems and Strategies 3
J Here is a indicator to help with your trading Trading Systems and Strategies 0
V Suggestion HELP: What's the name of this indicator or the trading system? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
D forex indicator i hope this helps somebody ivee been locking for best indicator to work with and ill be posting roundom indicators to help some people Trading Systems and Strategies 3
K Please help convert indicator to mt5 version Trading Systems and Strategies 3
F INDICATOR we try to help each other :) :) :) Forex Indicators and Tools 1
W HELP with Indicator Code Forex Indicators and Tools 0
Miralex General Help me to understand. Renko indicator in the strategy tester makes a profit of 1,000,000% General Discussions 6
G General Help with coding convert mt4 indicator to mt5 General Discussions 0
A Is there any indicator or software that help to close trades MetaTrader 1
V Please help me fix alert in this indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 0
B Here is a cool indicator that can help for buying and selling (Zig-Zag) Forex Indicators and Tools 3
Dan1997 PLZ Help Me This indicator users Trading Systems and Strategies 4
T Help! Create EA from custom signal indicator Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 4
R General Hello.. can any one help with spike detectation MT5 indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 18
P I'm Philani, New in the group and in need of help with the spike indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 3
S i hope help this indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 4
C Mt5 BC Indicator system Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A New EA Dashboard Power Meter Indicator For all of you MetaTrader 0
A New EA Daily Weekly and Monthly Pivot Indicator for MT4 MetaTrader 0
A New EA OGT Trend Dashboard Indicator for you MetaTrader 0
A New EA Symbol and Time frame Changer Indicator for all of you MetaTrader 0
A New EA Candlestick Indicator for all of you MetaTrader 0
A New EA Candle Time End And Spread Indicator for everyone MetaTrader 0
A New EA Candle Direction Indicator For All MetaTrader 0
J Indicator IS DARK POINT FX INDICATOR REALLY PROFITABLE Forex Indicators and Tools 1
R Guys anyone with this Boom and Crash indicator??? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F General Indicator for boom and crash General Discussions 0
N VGM SPIKE INDICATOR MT4 MetaTrader 0
N Trade-Confirmed-Indicator.ex4 (Unlocked) MetaTrader 0
N Agimat Reversal indicator in MT4 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M General Isha Indicator V10 Review MetaTrader 1
M TDI Indicator setup strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 0
C indicator beast super signal General Discussions 4
S Needs to convert an indicator to EA Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M Custom indicator intraday trading Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M Custom indicator for forex Trading Systems and Strategies 1
mojamojafx the binary destroyer 6.0 premium indicator for free MetaTrader 3
mojamojafx Advanced supply and demand indicator with alerts Forex Indicators and Tools 0
C News notification indicator MetaTrader 0
C Good indicator tested 3 MetaTrader 1
C Good indicator tested 2 MetaTrader 0
C Great tested Indicator No.1 MetaTrader 0
fxsistem Suggestion Pip Magnet YIF indicator worth $299 free Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M Strategy Indicator for scalping by Tendu CPS_6 Trading Systems and Strategies 1