What's new

General Help me to understand. Renko indicator in the strategy tester makes a profit of 1,000,000%

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Miralex

In the strategy tester, my expert brings endless profits.
Help me to understand why in real trading there are no such results?
My expert is much simple. I didn't configure anything specifically.

I do not want to publish for everyone. I will send an indicator and expert in a personal message.
Write to me, I will be glad. emotion smile

Attachments

joyaxiam

In the strategy tester, my expert brings endless profits.
Help me to understand why in real trading there are no such results?
My expert is much simple. I didn't configure anything specifically.

I do not want to publish for everyone. I will send an indicator and expert in a personal message.
Write to me, I will be glad. emotion smile
Is that the draw down of 38.39% in your report? If it is, then typical traders (I mean conservative type) only risk 2 - 3% per trade. If there is a draw down of 10% against their equity, they are just chicken out (in real account). But if it is a demo, then not so much problem I guess.

If I back test a strategy, I require far less than 10% draw down maximum.

Just the way I would normally deal with on my real account.

Miralex

Is that the draw down of 38.39% in your report? If it is, then typical traders (I mean conservative type) only risk 2 - 3% per trade. If there is a draw down of 10% against their equity, they are just chicken out (in real account). But if it is a demo, then not so much problem I guess.

If I back test a strategy, I require far less than 10% draw down maximum.

Just the way I would normally deal with on my real account.

I forgot to write about it.
If you use soft approach I can achieve a drawdown of up to 0.09% (for example) and below. It also depends on the initial deposit.
I don't have such a task. Why? Because the yield curve is almost perfectly smooth.
If in doubt. I can send a video and EA.
I would be interested to discuss this. Write me a telegram.

2020-10-01_12-57-39.png

for example another test

2020-10-01_12-56-38.png

2020-10-01_12-55-37.png

joyaxiam

Look really interesting mate. If this is only 0.09% drawdown, this would be incredible. My best so far on semi EA is around 8% mark. I have send you the message via telegram.

cheers.Ok hand

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Suggestion Does RSI and Bolinger band help us understand better Forex Indicators and Tools 0
S Help, ive got a Belly system robot but i dont know how to use it Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S John Ghati's Robot than can help u earn Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
M Suggestion I keep on loosing pleas help me out suggestions MetaTrader 0
kananelo0470 Pdf that help you to see Forex in a good way Forex Education 0
K Please help convert indicator to mt5 version Trading Systems and Strategies 1
W little help im new to the trading world mentor needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! General Discussions 3
D Mt4 trading system which can help someone Trading Systems and Strategies 2
S Can you guys Help me Please Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
N Profitable EA weapon ea for mq4 and it works best with a trendline to help you. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
B what to trade? please help me General Discussions 5
F INDICATOR we try to help each other :) :) :) Forex Indicators and Tools 0
T Profit maker ea v2 , help me qnd others if anyone have this ea Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
Duke98 Indicator Help me identify the system. It's great but I forgot the name. Forex Indicators and Tools 7
B XFX Hunter V2 need help Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
A TSR v2.0 2016 help me figure out the settings Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
madgar29 I need a new broker please help I am tired of bad brokers cannot afford Forex Broker Reviews 6
I smTMMS Oscillator_v1.0.mq4 help to trade easy Trading Systems and Strategies 1
I PZ-Supply_Demand_Zones help to trade price action Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M Need help with trading binary Trading Systems and Strategies 1
roshan jaiswar I need aeroplane.ind trading system please help Trading Systems and Strategies 0
I PZ Support and Resistance ex4 download help Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Need help to trade Nas100 please ? Forex Education 2
S Help me out with Forex trading Forex Education 1
mooseuk Need help unlocking an expired EA (To make it unlimited) Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
W HELP with Indicator Code Forex Indicators and Tools 0
A please help on belly system review Trading Systems and Strategies 7
T There are some useful tips and tricks newbies CNA use to help get around MetaTrader MetaTrader 0
A General Strategies which can help a beginner in the market Interactive Forex Trading 0
M General System this should help advance your trading Trading Systems and Strategies 1
tammyk i tried these indicators but aint working can you help with modification MetaTrader 0
marcus05 General Reminder that can help in your trading journey Forex Education 0
G Suggestion Indicators may help people have fun mega love for all you follow me @paxman MetaTrader 0
G General Help with coding convert mt4 indicator to mt5 General Discussions 0
N Help on how to get GATES911 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
J What is binary options? I need help with that Binary Options and Futures 5
L Suggestion Anyone can help with this implementation? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 4
V Can anyone help with PZ SUPER TREND? MetaTrader 5
K HELP needed as a newbie to that Robot world Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T help on the belly system mt5 Trading Systems and Strategies 7
F Can anyone help me with forex robotron EA v26? General Discussions 6
F bellyfx system someone please help me would be highly appreciated Trading Systems and Strategies 0
Q Indicator help many traders by indicating the where the graph head to........ I love the indicators MetaTrader 9
A Can someone please help who have used automated trading Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 8
A Is there any indicator or software that help to close trades MetaTrader 1
H anyone help me does hotforex provide visacard for with drawing Hot Forex Broker Reviews 1
M CAN YOU HELP WITH THIS? Trading Systems and Strategies 3
L Black Diamond EA is one of the best EA out there which analyzes the market properly and takes automatic trade to help you grow your account. Forex Indicators and Tools 19
V Please help me fix alert in this indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 0
A Help me please iam want DefenderEA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0