What's new

Come help a lost fella here. I've blown many times

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

th3.grey

I think i'm in the same boat here - thankfully I haven't put any real money into it as yet but demo accounts; I cant count the number:ROFLMAO:

Jero&

thats why you need to practice first. You can blown you demo account until you make profit then go real. Stick to one strategy. clapping hands

rwilliams

Any strategy or Ea robot to help a starter please help a brother out... i want to learn how to do this but i cant. I need mentor
Hey have the answers to all your questions yes i have a EA thats profitable.... yes i offer mentorship for students in the process of launching a forex website

rwilliams

I also experiencing losses back to back. please someone to please advice on the best indicator to use??
thing is there is no best indicator.... if your using them its to support your system... dont ever depend on them 100% you will experience more losses if you do.... if you want to learn more let me know.

nutty3952

Theres alot here but dont worry youre not the first or only one to blow a account ive blows a 1k account before but it was suicide trading with gold

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M General Mentorship can help in the long run General Discussions 1
A Vision Scalper V6 is here, but need your help Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 5
F I need Forex EA, can someone help Trading Systems and Strategies 1
D Mt4 trade copier help needed MetaTrader 0
L General Amy help from anyone with good vps Forex VPS 0
C General any binance mt4 dev here can help me Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B Please I need help. Any best robot General Discussions 4
I Does anyone have pdf and videos about forex I need to learn if anyone can help. Forex Education 0
O General Pls Help with Ninjatrader 7/8 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
D I need help because i'm a newbie in forex Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D Am a Beginner in forex and in need of help Forex Broker Reviews 0
T General Guys I need help installing the software for mt5 General Discussions 0
W Suggestion Is there a sniper entry strategy that can help grow accounts? General Discussions 0
A Trade with help of the moving Average Trading Systems and Strategies 0
@ Forex robot to help you with your trading Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
T Newbie In need of Help Trading Systems and Strategies 4
T I need the nasdaq Ghost system precisely the platinum edition please help guys MetaTrader 2
L Forex News Nasdag enquiry help if you know Trading Systems and Strategies 0
O help identify this indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 0
Z Forex EA plug in for MT5, Somrone should help Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Nasdaq ghost robot i need help with information Trading Systems and Strategies 5
FXBeastInfiniti08 Can someone help me? Im looking for trend following EA. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M News Calender For Forex Help for News Forex Indicators and Tools 0
R HELP ME FOR A GOOD CONFIGURATION BOOM 1000 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
W need help MT4 msimg32.dll and error 0xc00000142 MetaTrader 1
G New EA Forex Punisher EA problems. Need help! Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
T Help with the Billy system pdf password please please Trading Systems and Strategies 0
R Proper skills help a trader to become successful Forex Education 0
D need help on finding out if IC is good IC Markets Broker Reviews 1
P options traders ..little help please Forex Education 0
B General I NEED HELP ON BELLY FX Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S General I need a trading robot guys help Trading Systems and Strategies 0
L Trading which can help to improve your financial situtation Trading Systems and Strategies 0
J I'm currently looking for some help Trading Systems and Strategies 0
X General Help for vps regarding selection Forex VPS 2
K hello. can someone help with the best set for hedging profit EA $500 account? MetaTrader 6
P General I need some help please MetaTrader 1
S 1 thing that will help you to trade any market General Discussions 6
K General Need help with forex pdf..post General Discussions 0
T How to convert mt4 indicator to mt5... If someone could help MetaTrader 2
M Please help me to find the best broker Forex Broker Reviews 1
M Please help me to find the best expart adviser Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 5
sara123 General I have a 10K account and I need help to build it. Trading Systems and Strategies 3
B Technical Analysis tools to understand charting and forex patterns. I hope these tools will help you because they worked wonders for me. Thanks Forex Education 0
abdo11 forex indicator i hope this helps somebody ivee been locking for best indicator to work with and ill be posting roundom indicators to help some people Trading Systems and Strategies 6
A people urgently need help! Other Topics 0
A How To Use Mt4? Newbie Trader Needing Help Fast! General Discussions 3
R Forex traders help post Forex Education 0
samehsawa Profitable EA vr smart grid ..help me please Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
E Tradingview help me? Other Topics 0