What's new

How many hours a day do you spend researching forex?

ratfooshi

For me its about 3. I try to get as many different perspectives as I can because anyone whose profitable right now could act as a mentor. This is why I love the youtube channel Trading Nut.

Every evening for about 3 hours, every weekend for as long as I can sometimes over 10 hours each day! It is a never-ending journey.

Traders should pass at least 3 years researching the market every day. Trading in high spread-consuming trading pairs using high leverage makes traders suffer losses. Alongside so, high spread means your broker is taking high commission from you for each trade opening.

Last edited by a moderator:
I start with a quick look at the pairs that interest me. I choose 3 and look at them closer. From these 3, I choose the one that best suits my expectations. it takes me 30 minutes to analyze the market. then it's just waiting for the position to start.

I am retired and whenever I am manic, I spend 10-12 hours a day. But I am not technical in terms of forex. I am involved in EA trading. Searching and hunting them.

I begin by taking a quick glance at the pairs that pique my curiosity. I select three and examine them more closely. Among these three, I select the one that best meets my requirements. I spend 30 minutes analyzing the market. Then it's only a matter of waiting for the position to begin.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.