What's new

How many of you are full time traders?

PCjoy

it's not my full time job and I use trading for financial backup plan
I use day chart time frame

If you trade with long time, the ratio is good in profitability. There are many traders who create long time trading strategies. I also like to trade with long time. In order to trade, you first need to develop a strategy with the broker and trade with patience.

It's much better. Forex trading is a business where you can make a lot of profit. It is possible to gain a lot of profit in Forex trading, but proper knowledge and proper education are required. Many traders want to gain profit by trading without gaining knowledge. But that is never possible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S How many of you have used EAs that made you a lot of money?? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
C General How many blown accounts & how much $ have you guys lost until becoming profitable General Discussions 6
L General How many years do you need to trade to be a professional trader? Forex Education 1
P How many trades should I have simultaneously open? General Discussions 29
M Tutorial how many time do i have to redo? Ctrader 0
M M1 Reversal indicator to have many victories in the market Binary Options Brokers Discussions 1
T Suggestion How many no. of Max Indicators does MT4 support in Indicators directory ? MetaTrader 1
T How many years do you need to trade to be a professional trader? Ctrader 12
R How many pips per day? Forex Education 8
V Why are there so many Strategy & indicators? Forex Education 11
theeran so many scammers get OUT Trading Systems and Strategies 3
T they have many many brokers Hot Forex Broker Reviews 0
Q Indicator help many traders by indicating the where the graph head to........ I love the indicators MetaTrader 10
A How many years do need to study forex Forex Education 45
E There are many risk factors General Discussions 7
L Come help a lost fella here. I've blown many times Trading Systems and Strategies 14
J How many indexes to trade at a time? Stocks and Indexes 8
K How can i run many Demo account in one broker at in 01 pc MetaTrader 4
M spike is great indicator m15 i always use it of many hits Forex Education 0
M There are many types of Forex brokers. Forex Education 0
L Indicator where I draw a line and it finds out how many pibs I will earn from point 1 to point 2 of that line? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
E There are many reliable technical indicators General Discussions 11
P Forex News GBP/USD: Many Negatives In The Price; Whats't Next? - Credit Agricole Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: Many US Corporates Look To Buy Around 1.15 Level - ING Interactive Forex Trading 0
M Forex trading strategies producing effective results for many! Trading Systems and Strategies 13
J Indicator Arrow Trend Surfer indicator v1.1 >>> full version Forex Indicators and Tools 2
O CoreFX EA License Full Unlimited Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
S Full time trader or investors?? Making Income Online 1
P Wallstreet forex expert advisor free full version Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 5
P EA Hobbit Full Version Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
Y Please does anyone have TrueTL indicator full license (version 1.5) Trading Systems and Strategies 0
N core fx ea full unlimited Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
dehnavi How do I trade forex full time? Other Topics 4
J Help me sir. Plz reply how to earning in this site full proccess Interactive Forex Trading 1
M Shepard Harmonic full version Trading Systems and Strategies 0
L looking for falcon full guide pdf?? Forex Education 0
H EA just for gold licensed full Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
R General Does EA trading full time can be successful? MetaTrader 3
N Profitable EA Money Pile Full version Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 7
I Full-Pack-10x-EAs.zip MetaTrader 3
kizuno Strategy PZ trading full indicators MetaTrader 5
Hamza General Bob Volman-Forex Price Action Scalping full book.pdf Forex Education 0
M Anyone with Full triple arrow indicator with all its indicators?? Trading Systems and Strategies 5
Drkiramatkhan If anyone has, EA v5 full version so please share with me Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 5
Drkiramatkhan If anyone has, GPS forex 3 Robot full version so please share with me Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 12
Diyeve Full triple arrow indicator with all its indicators Trading Systems and Strategies 5
G TEST WALL STREET ASIA EVO VERSION 1.4 FULL UNLIMITED Trading Systems and Strategies 0
G SETA WALL STREET EVO VERSION 2.0 RECOVERY 1.3 FULL UNLIMITED Trading Systems and Strategies 2
S Ultimate Profit Solution Full Version Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
Q This page is amazing full system MetaTrader 1