What's new

How many of you are full time traders?

If you trade with long time, the ratio is good in profitability. There are many traders who create long time trading strategies. I also like to trade with long time. In order to trade, you first need to develop a strategy with the broker and trade with patience.

It's much better. Forex trading is a business where you can make a lot of profit. It is possible to gain a lot of profit in Forex trading, but proper knowledge and proper education are required. Many traders want to gain profit by trading without gaining knowledge. But that is never possible.

Most of the time I am just compensating for old losses when I trade, I am not exactly the most successful of traders.

My idea is that the mindset of those who trade works at double speed. Forex trading requires a lot of education. If a trader trades without gaining the right education, he will never be able to make a consistent profit. Live trading should not be done unless you can make a consistent profit by creating a strategy in the demo.

Knowledge is required to trade Forex. It takes a lot of hard work to gain that knowledge. I like to trade full-time. Because forex trading is one of the many businesses. In that market, it is possible to gain a lot of profit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forex scam or fraud is any trading scheme used to defraud traders by convincing them that they can expect to gain a high or double profit by trading. Most of the time unregulated brokers offer such schemes to defraud traders in the forex market. So, it is wise to trade with a regulated one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online