What's new

How many trades should I have simultaneously open?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes
If I manage risk and trade, I can trade a lot in one day, but first I have to trade by maintaining money management and risk management. If money management and risk management are right, I can trade a lot with good analysis. And you have to maintain discipline and plan in every trade.

If your a beginner stick with one to understand more about live trades and later you can have three open because that is the average number of trades open by most traders.

It all depends on the size of your account and the type of entry you are making,
do not get saturated with so much information

I think it is better to open any trade to maintain money management. If you can't maintain money management and risk management, you can never trade extra. This can lead to investment losses. There is a lot of research in trading that should be done in trading. It is possible to make a lot of profit in trading by acquiring education.

It totally depends on your trading experience on how many brokers you can handle simultaneously. If you are a beginner, stick with open because having too many open can make you lose focus on the trades with higher profits.

In order to trade, you need to have an idea about many strategies. If a trader does not have an idea about the trading strategy, he will never be able to make a profit. First, a trader has to develop a strategy. If the strategy can be developed, it will be much easier to make a profit.

I think no matter, how many, the main idea is how many pairs you can handle and evaluate the progress of the pairs.

The better my experience, the more profit I can make. If I have a good trading idea, I can make a profit by trading a lot in one day. This requires patience and a plan with which I can make a profit. As a trader, I need to have an idea about many strategies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.