What's new

Forex Fury EA fixed version

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes
So is there anyway to get this V4 working anyone found a solid work around. eA looks good but I want to try it. Before I commit to buy
doesnt look like you can i searched every where, but i had it for a couple months making solid gains over 1k a day with the settings from tradingwithpat on youtube, i think its worth the buy

doesnt look like you can i searched every where, but i had it for a couple months making solid gains over 1k a day with the settings from tradingwithpat on youtube, i think its worth the buy
It's a shame these sites don't allow you to register a demo account for a month trial demo only just so you can get a feel.

My intention is to buy just wanted to try it out 1st lol how did you have it running then ?

Hi,
I suggest that you should change your mt4 to mt4 1320 or 1340, and the msimg32.dll must be at the mt4.exe folder, not in the APPdata.
Interesting bro. I am used to bulding bots on Deriv or Binary. Any advice or help in starting with bots on Mt5?

Hey! Thank you very much for this collaboration. Forex Fury 4 is a pretty good EA. I've been studying it thoroughly and trading with it a couple of months already. The results have been surely satisfactory: 10% profit and 2-3% drawdown average on a monthly basis.

I've tried to execute this (cracked) upload on a demo and real MT4 account, and faced some difficulties. I've pasted the Fury.dll on "Libraries" folder, and the error "global initialization failed" displays. On the other hand, when the "msimg32.dll" is added to the "Terminal" (MT4 installation) folder as the instructions say, MetaTrader doesn't even open.

Does anyone know what could be happening?
Thank you very much in advance!
Gaston
Sounds Great Bro. Where could I find this crack, I am looking to move over from binary bots to Mt4/5 Bots

Thanks very much. I will test it and take the opportunity to give you feedback. I'm thinking of doing two weeks of demo testing and two weeks of live testing.

Take profits at 5 and SL at 45

Forex Fury will not make the profits it is suggesting on its official website, it is just impossible. I am pretty much sure that in the long term, the robot is losing money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.