What's new

Scam Alert westernpips-crack.com is scam website scamming hundreds of people!

arbiking_epico

[https://westernpips-crack.com/]
This website is a scam, I just got ripped of 400$ from this man named "Ahmed Musavi" for a cracked setup of westernpips private 7 file. This man cons people for arbitrage setups and there is a little research material on google against him! he just blocks you off of Telegram as soon as he gets paid. This website is the main reason that he has conned so many people. He uploads fake videos and pictures of cracked setups on this website that attracts newbies in the arbitrage world. He has listed #newhope #daas # westernpips etc. All of his activities are fake. I couldn't much critics against him on forums that`s why I got scammed and I`m posting this to help many to come, This forum will help people to save their hard-earned money. I have all the screenshots Telegram chat and I will post them as soon as this discussion is approved from Forex Forum. Anyone who also got scammed and find this forum feel free to share your experience. So that this conman can`t steal anymore money. I have reported this website to google and it will be down soon. We as a community has to help around so that no one gets ripped off of their money and their spirit.

Attachments

• scammer.PNG
    scammer.PNG
    528.8 KB · Views: 14
[https://westernpips-crack.com/]
This website is a scam, I just got ripped of 400$ from this man named "Ahmed Musavi" for a cracked setup of westernpips private 7 file. This man cons people for arbitrage setups and there is a little research material on google against him! he just blocks you off of Telegram as soon as he gets paid. This website is the main reason that he has conned so many people. He uploads fake videos and pictures of cracked setups on this website that attracts newbies in the arbitrage world. He has listed #newhope #daas # westernpips etc. All of his activities are fake. I couldn't much critics against him on forums that`s why I got scammed and I`m posting this to help many to come, This forum will help people to save their hard-earned money. I have all the screenshots Telegram chat and I will post them as soon as this discussion is approved from Forex Forum. Anyone who also got scammed and find this forum feel free to share your experience. So that this conman can`t steal anymore money. I have reported this website to google and it will be down soon. We as a community has to help around so that no one gets ripped off of their money and their spirit.
Damn, that is fucked up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.