What's new

Can anyone help me with the Westernpips Private 7 settings?

2.30 star(s) 19 Votes
I have WP7 215 version but don't know how to use it. If anyone is willing to guide me, I can share WP7 215 for free.
Does this have the lmax fast feed working? If so.. I have a bunch of sets that work.. I just need a faster fast feed

So I may be able to help. I had this set up for a few days with no help and could hardly get it to place a trade let alone any profitable ones.
I now have it running and making 40%+ in its first day.

The key things you need:
A fast VPS - mines a 4 core, 16gb RAM from VULTR. This is located in London (important).
A fast quotes feed - I use the WesternPips Trade Manager 3.7 and its own LMAX source. As LMAX are based in London it means I have very low latency on my quotes (around 2ms)
A RAW broker account - My current demo account is with EightCap (same as FCFF)

I have attached a screenshot of my settings for GBPUSD. More can be provided.
Could you pls explaim to me the changes in the setting, where do you get idea which level of gap should be right, why minTPS=0, why fastCoefPeriod is 10 not 5 for example. Do you have another setting for a difference configuration for 1leg and/or for more than 2 leg. Thank for helping

How do you add the lmax 3.7 I can’t do that it says lmax api or the other one
what market ha you run the ea and with default setting? Could you pls share a screen shot. I manage to run but it does not make much profit, very small linke less than 1% for 5 days and orders not close

So I may be able to help. I had this set up for a few days with no help and could hardly get it to place a trade let alone any profitable ones.
I now have it running and making 40%+ in its first day.

The key things you need:
A fast VPS - mines a 4 core, 16gb RAM from VULTR. This is located in London (important).
A fast quotes feed - I use the WesternPips Trade Manager 3.7 and its own LMAX source. As LMAX are based in London it means I have very low latency on my quotes (around 2ms)
A RAW broker account - My current demo account is with EightCap (same as FCFF)

I have attached a screenshot of my settings for GBPUSD. More can be provided.
Can you please please help me out with WP.. I need fast feed and setfiles

Does this have the lmax fast feed working? If so.. I have a bunch of sets that work.. I just need a faster fast feed
Yes. I just don't know how to use wp7 and don't understand the parameters in wp7, so it's difficult to test the transaction.

someone could explain how to fix this error message "MT5 DARWINEX index was outside the bounds of the array"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.