What's new

Can anyone help me with the Westernpips Private 7 settings?

2.30 star(s) 19 Votes
i got this too.. but have no idea how to use it... iv watched alot of videso but its hard to know whats legit or not

Guys you're missing the whole point of this forum... We are here to share amongst us all as a group, I don't see the platform growing with your scarcity mindsets. Sharing the EA here won't even affect your DAILY 40% PROFIT. There's more than enough to go around the whole world a trillion times.
yeah I 100% agree

I can help you, I know this.

So I may be able to help. I had this set up for a few days with no help and could hardly get it to place a trade let alone any profitable ones.
I now have it running and making 40%+ in its first day.

The key things you need:
A fast VPS - mines a 4 core, 16gb RAM from VULTR. This is located in London (important).
A fast quotes feed - I use the WesternPips Trade Manager 3.7 and its own LMAX source. As LMAX are based in London it means I have very low latency on my quotes (around 2ms)
A RAW broker account - My current demo account is with EightCap (same as FCFF)

I have attached a screenshot of my settings for GBPUSD. More can be provided.
Hi guys have WP7and having a real headache trying to get it working profitably, mine has the newest fast feed LD4 connection, any suggestions please

So I may be able to help. I had this set up for a few days with no help and could hardly get it to place a trade let alone any profitable ones.
I now have it running and making 40%+ in its first day.

The key things you need:
A fast VPS - mines a 4 core, 16gb RAM from VULTR. This is located in London (important).
A fast quotes feed - I use the WesternPips Trade Manager 3.7 and its own LMAX source. As LMAX are based in London it means I have very low latency on my quotes (around 2ms)
A RAW broker account - My current demo account is with EightCap (same as FCFF)

I have attached a screenshot of my settings for GBPUSD. More can be provided.
Can you please help me with the fast feed?

Hi someone please help me with the pain in the ass the wp7 is gving me, can someone pleaseee send the settings for TFF please )

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.