What's new

Can anyone help me with an allert based on these settings please MT4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Can anyone help to convert this indicator from mt5 to mt4 please!!! Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M I am looking for a goldnix EA, Anyone to help me. i head a lot about this Ea. Trading Systems and Strategies 2
G Can anyone share the spike detector that will help me alot Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B anyone help me find Flexy Pro Forex Indicators and Tools 0
T Profit maker ea v2 , help me qnd others if anyone have this ea Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
L Suggestion Anyone can help with this implementation? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 4
V Can anyone help with PZ SUPER TREND? MetaTrader 5
F Can anyone help me with forex robotron EA v26? General Discussions 6
H anyone help me does hotforex provide visacard for with drawing Hot Forex Broker Reviews 1
Don Karlos Profitable EA Dear traders. Please help me find an EA Net89 advisor. If anyone has, please give. Trading Systems and Strategies 26
D ANYONE KNOW HOW TO USE REDBILLION SYSTEM CORRECTLY??? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M General Anyone here could show me the way out trading on boom and crash on mt5. And a suitable indicator to enhance profitability Binary Options Brokers Discussions 1
T Is there anyone with VMJ system? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
J Does anyone know if a good position size calculator? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
J Dies anyone know any good EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
K Anyone have bg forex course ive been looking for it all over the web and i cannot find it im tired of giving mentors my money General Discussions 0
O euro scalper pro source code does anyone have it? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
S hi , does anyone know a legit broker i can join MetaTrader 4
shaanbae Does anyone have a really good Market Sentiment Indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D The Boss ea. Has anyone tried it? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
U Anyone using the Binary Destroyer and Have good Results? Trading Systems and Strategies 3
U anyone have good success in getting a good Profits with MACD strategy? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
U ANyone Improve he MACD strategy? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Harmonic pattern for mt4 and mt5 if anyone has Forex Indicators and Tools 0
S Anyone who has a non repainting indicator for vix mt5 ?? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
O General Anyone with Boom and Crash Strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F anyone need fx goat course Trading Systems and Strategies 26
D might there be anyone with a good indicator for volatility Trading Systems and Strategies 0
J Hey guys does anyone have there’s systems Trading Systems and Strategies 1
N For anyone who'd like to be part of a team of succesful binary options traders MetaTrader 1
S Anyone know of amagelang matheba Trading Systems and Strategies 3
L Doesn't anyone have cobra 1.0 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
P Need cobra 1.0 Pls anyone MetaTrader 0
P Strategy Need cobra 1.0 Pls anyone Trading Systems and Strategies 2
J anyone knowas what will be the next trend too Xauusd General Discussions 0
F Can anyone provide the indicators like askslim.com? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
E Anyone with the SE TRADING System version 2.0 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
E Anyone with Khanya God of Nas100 Strategy or system please share Trading Systems and Strategies 2
L Strategy Attacking Trends (Anyone following strategy from this book should also check this EA) Trading Systems and Strategies 0
C Strategy Anyone else trade V & Z patterns on NasDaq? Trading Systems and Strategies 2
E Dose anyone have buy sell arrow indicator that do non repaint indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M General Anyone used vps for futures?wich vps provider has best support? Forex VPS 1
R anyone can use John gatti cobra or PWR high frequency 2.0 without he register you in the system??? General Discussions 2
L General Anyone with Khanya God of Nas100 Strategy or system please share Trading Systems and Strategies 3
L Profitable EA Guys does nasdaq ghost robot work. Anyone who has traded with it before? Trading Systems and Strategies 9
L General Anyone with Joash Naidoo's Naidoo's strategy or system please share Trading Systems and Strategies 2
L General Anyone with Wealth Minister System and Manual on how it works please share Trading Systems and Strategies 3
L General Anyone who has FX Goat pdfs or Strategy Please Share General Discussions 0
L Profitable EA Anyone with Toxie FX mobile system and strategy for Pc please share Trading Systems and Strategies 1
L Profitable EA Classic fx EA 2021 version anyone wuth it please share. Trading Systems and Strategies 0