What's new

Why do most of all successful strategies on myfxbook.com use a form of grid martingale strategy?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Your luck won’t support you if you are not passionbate to learning. Your trading capital is increased with the addition of these bonuses and it’s of no value until you can’t make the best use of your obtained bonus. FXOpulence offers traders high security of funding and they allow minumum invsetors.

Many successful strategies on myfxbook.com use a form of grid martingale strategy due to their potential for rapid profit growth. However, this comes with a high level of risk, and past success does not guarantee future profits

This strategy can certainly show profit. But this is in the short term. Over a long trading distance, deposits will only be lost. I tested different trading strategies on my own many times, built on the martingale or grid method, all of them did not earn money for a long time and ultimately the deposit was reset to zero.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.