What's new

What are the most successful Forex trading strategies for long-term profitability and why are they effective?

jaidsis

What are the most successful Forex trading strategies for long-term profitability and why are they effective?

of course it is FRXCANAL strategies
it was discussed in multiple posts here in the forum
check

I never had any success on manual tradings.... although I am not bad.. pretty long in the industry.. however best think that you can stick up is martingale strategies..

Arbitrage or economic news trading. But you need money and tech wizardry to apply either of these. Then the problem is masking your activities from brokers as they don't want such clients on their books.

Work on getting REAL data into your indicators.....present mt4 price data ( bid/offer) is quoted at 100,000 of base currency per tick. Real trading is done at 1 million...

Reuters Elektron / Refiitive provide this data...Once you are able to get a subscription, then work on taking trades when price bounces off a major price level.

most of the comments are really helpful for an experienced trader, but for a beginner or investor who does not have time to trade or learn, the forwarding option is the best
to forward your investing account to a money management company is the best solution, if they are good and make instant profit
We opened a lot of posts here in this nice forum, and all the members agreed on that there are some good companies, but the best till now with more than 90% agreement of the mebers are Frxcanal, Frxcanal make a steady profit 20 to 40% per month for more than 3 years till now
They are payoneers

Learn to trade profitably is the best option here...if these account managers were good at their jobs, they would not trade anyone else's money because all it takes to earn tons of money is compounding your own account if your strategy and most importantly your trading psychology, is right.

I am reluctant to use the word RIGGED but FOREX trading is an insiders baseball game.....The odds of winning in the fx markets CONSISTENTLY, are stacked against you unless you FULLY UNDERSTAND how prices in the fx markets REALLY move. :)

In the meantime, here is a live trade (GBP/AUD) sell.

Attachments

• GA SELL.png
    GA SELL.png
    391.6 KB · Views: 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.