What's new

How can I be successful in cryptocurrency trading?

talhayousuf

First thing you have to do is to know about yourself and how much time you have got to give this as a carrer.

Then after everythig starts.

1. Learn about tech behind cryptocurrencies (mintable coins, nonmintable coins, Blockchain and other tech stuff ).
  2. Learn about cryptocurrencies trends of past year and whats going on currenctly.
  3. Select the best crypto coin or coins you are interested to invest in.
  4. Research about their tech more and follow the trends for some period.
  5. Learn the basics of crypto investments i.e. When to enter and when to exit.
  6. Make a plan your investment Goals.
  7. Keep following latest news and announcements.
If you are done with above, You are ready with basic knowledge to be a professional crypto investor.

Our last recommendation from our side to make you work easier.
Jumpingbearscrypto is a cryptocurrency trading and investment platform that helps their investors to trade by carefully examining the volatility of bitcoin and other crypto currencies. We buy special signals from platforms like Binance and other exchange companies, which enables JBcrypto to make 40% to 60% in 24hrs depending on the market and pay their investors 1% to 3% daily.

Do share with your friends and lovely people in your contact.

jossyace

Has anyone had any experience with trading profitable forex telegram signals? if possible please share thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Successful trading of forex, how can i make a living? Other Topics 0
E To be a successful trader General Discussions 14
E Successful trading is all about General Discussions 3
clonepaper To become successful in Forex you need to Learn first Forex Education 12
F Suggestion A successful forex trader considered his forex tradig attitude Forex Education 2
F Suggestion IMPORTANT THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW TO BE A SUCCESSFUL TRADER Forex Education 7
M For ensuring successful Forex trading. Forex Education 1
R Trade the right timeframe. Timeframes are going to play a huge part in how successful you are as a trader. Generally when we first embrace For Forex Education 4
M For successful Trading. General Discussions 5
M successful week General Discussions 2
Dominic Damoah Secrets to Successful Trading (Book) Forex Education 29
Dominic Damoah 10 Keys to Successful Trading Forex Education 25
T General Forex Trading Discussion Forum: Get Access to Successful Day Trading Tips at Forex Forum General Discussions 1
M Powerful Strategy For Successful Latency Arbitrage Trading Systems and Strategies 35
M Is Forex Education key element for successful Forex trading? Forex Education 12
I Cryptocurrency trading robot? Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 12
M General Cryptocurrency Broker Project General Discussions 0
talhayousuf Stock Market Options ETFs Futures Commodities Forex Cryptocurrency Advanced Algorithm Trading Predic Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 1
talhayousuf What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in right now? Forex Education 9
A Suggestion CRYPTOBO Broker - Binary Options No Deposit Cryptocurrency Bonus Real 10,000 Satoshi For Free! Making Income Online 8
P Forex News eToro Adds IOTA to Its Cryptocurrency Trading Platform Interactive Forex Trading 2
P Forex News eToro is launching a cryptocurrency exchange Interactive Forex Trading 1
P Forex News CySEC clarifies rules for Forex brokers offering cryptocurrency CFDs Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News UK Exchange to Launch First Physically Delivered Cryptocurrency Futures Contract Interactive Forex Trading 0
S Expert Advisors for Trading Forex Indicators and Tools 0
W Suggestion Trading in profit and not in losses Forex Education 0
W TODAY'S THEORY CLASS IS ON. TOPIC Trend Line Trading: How to better time your entries Forex Education 0
U Price action trading General Discussions 0
A Kiss 5.0 volatility index and forex trading system Forex Indicators and Tools 1
8 Tutorial Introduction to Bitcoin Trading Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
8 Strategy Advanced Sniper Trading Strategy Forex Education 3
8 Strategy Elliot Wave Trading Strategy Forex Education 1
8 Indicator Buy-Sell Alert Trend Forex Trading System Forex Indicators and Tools 2
8 Strategy 200 EMA And 15 EMA crossover trading strategy Forex Education 3
J Bitcoin trading, but I don't know how to do that. Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
Ras Justice Strategy Trading Volatility Index 75 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A General Best trading tool for beginners MetaTrader 0
T Some of the very basic strategies that I use when trading Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Sometimes it's better that we don't take everything personal especially in forex trading guys Entertainment 0
T Forex friends that I hope to meet in the near future of my trading career Forex Education 0
T Bellysystem forex trading Forex Indicators and Tools 2
N How has your trading been this year Trading Systems and Strategies 9
M General System this should help advance your trading Trading Systems and Strategies 1
I MAGIC FOREX DIVERGENCE Trading GuideD.zip MetaTrader 0
I Delete 1-2-3-trading-system.zip MetaTrader 0
L TRENDLINE BREAKOUT TRADING STRATEGY e-book PDF Forex Education 0
N pepperstone for arbitrage trading Pepperstone Broker Reviews 0
G Pure price action trading strategy for fx Forex Education 0
CapitalStreetFx Tutorial LEARN TRADING WITH CAPITAL STREET FX Forex Education 0
samimmortal64 Milionaire VMJ Trading Strategy (Payapa) Trading Systems and Strategies 0