What's new

New EA Oracle Scalper from AltraForex.com

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Omone1974

Hello, the Oracle Scalper (oraclescalper.com) from AltraForex is a system consist of an indicator and a trade manager. To use this both must be installed. The indicator has settings for the filter when a buy or sell condition is met and you can define automatic or manual tp/sl. The trade manager has manual/semi auto/full automatic modes. In full automatic mode it execute buy or sell orders determined by the indicator. It just trade one order per currency pair and therefore it doesn't use martingale or averaging. The bad thing is you can't backtest it, only forward testing. I like to know if somebody use this and if we could share some settings. I'm testing this now for 6 weeks and improved my settings. The data is not enough to say if this positive trend continue, but it seems to be promising. The files I share are original files, not cracked. If somebody is interested or like to share some experience this would be great.

Attachments

• Indicator.zip
    93.9 KB · Views: 702
  • Manager.zip
    122.9 KB · Views: 234
  • indicator user_guide.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 216
  • manager user_guide.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 163
Hello Guys, I like to share my results and settings for the week 24. As I monitored so far the USDCHF pair performed good over 3 weels now. EURUSD is profitable, too and the EURGBP took losses every week. It seems to me, based on the aquired data, that the indicator work best on certain pairs. By forward testing I adjusted settings but the USDCHF performed best all times. I'm now running the USDCHF pair o a real account and look if it do the same good. On my demo account I continue testing other pairs and settings. If somebody has a comment or try to contribute his settings it would be great!

Attachments

• Results Altra Forex Orion Scalper.zip
    163.8 KB · Views: 196
Hello, the Oracle Scalper (oraclescalper.com) from AltraForex is a system consist of an indicator and a trade manager. To use this both must be installed. The indicator has settings for the filter when a buy or sell condition is met and you can define automatic or manual tp/sl. The trade manager has manual/semi auto/full automatic modes. In full automatic mode it execute buy or sell orders determined by the indicator. It just trade one order per currency pair and therefore it doesn't use martingale or averaging. The bad thing is you can't backtest it, only forward testing. I like to know if somebody use this and if we could share some settings. I'm testing this now for 6 weeks and improved my settings. The data is not enough to say if this positive trend continue, but it seems to be promising. The files I share are original files, not cracked. If somebody is interested or like to share some experience this would be great.
Any crack found?

Hello Guys, I like to share my results and settings for the week 24. As I monitored so far the USDCHF pair performed good over 3 weels now. EURUSD is profitable, too and the EURGBP took losses every week. It seems to me, based on the aquired data, that the indicator work best on certain pairs. By forward testing I adjusted settings but the USDCHF performed best all times. I'm now running the USDCHF pair o a real account and look if it do the same good. On my demo account I continue testing other pairs and settings. If somebody has a comment or try to contribute his settings it would be great!
Been looking at buying this, thanks for sharing details.

And now, would you like to sharing your resul update?

how does this version work
Hi there

It scalps a few pips on resistance / support levels
Back test it on Eurusd H1
Very good results.
You can get 200 000 bars data for backtest on eaacadamy.com data page.
HFT type of eas' s use the same enrty method. But this ea does not enter during high voltality, sotjere is less slippage anf thetefor better results.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.