What's new

The Scalper's Code: Share Your Insider Tips

FlipTip

Hey traders,
if you're all about that scalping life, then let's join forces and level up our trading game! I've been looking for a platform where fellow scalpers hang out, and I'm psyched to team up with some top-notch traders right here. While most posts focus on everything under the sun except for scalping techniques, this is the sweet spot for all you scalping lovers. I'll be dropping some knowledge bombs on my tried-and-true techniques that have been serving me well. Currently, my win rate is cruising at 30%, but I'm convinced we can push that even higher by pooling our collective wisdom. If you're all about setting those tight stop losses at 2-4 pips and aiming for juicy 6-10 pips take profits, all while racking up over 20 trades a day, then let's dive deep into perfecting this art form together. Let's make those trades sing!
Thanks for joining the party, folks!

Hey fellow traders, want to cruise through the forex market and bag some pips daily? Check out this scalping strategy that will have you feeling like a trading pro in no time! All you need is a tight spread, a liquid asset, and a 5-minute chart to get started.

This strategy comes with a risk to reward ratio of 2.5R, which means you can potentially double up on your gains. Sure, it may only have a few trades per day, but hey, we've gotta start somewhere, right? And hey, who knows, maybe we can brainstorm some ideas together to amp up those trade numbers and win rates. After all, that's what this post is all about – perfecting the art of scalping.

Now, onto the juicy details. You'll need a 20-period Exponential Moving Average and a 5-period CCI with overbought and oversold levels set at 150 and -150, respectively.

For a BUY entry, wait for the CCI to be below -150 and the candle's open and close to be above the EMA. Place a buy limit order 1 pip above the low of the entry candle. Set your stop loss at 4 pips and take profit at 10 pips. And if the trade isn't executed after the next candle closes, close that limit order,
1.png

For a SELL entry, look for the CCI to be above 150 and the candle's open and close to be below the EMA. Place a sell limit order 1 pip below the high of the entry candle. Same deal with the stop loss and take profit. And if the trade doesn't go through after the next candle, well, onto the next one!

2.png

Happy trading, and may the charts be ever in your favor!

opsss............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
xauusd-m1-tf-global-markets.png

Hey there, sdh! It looks like you're currently using the M1 timeframe for this system, but you're actually supposed to be using the M5 timeframe. Additionally, it seems like you missed a key detail in the rules by not placing your entry 1 pip above the high of your entry candle.

I would love to hear some of your insights on how to improve this system because that's what this post is all about. Let's collaborate and see how we can make this system even better!
1.png

Hey there, fellow traders! Guess what - We've got a shiny new trade opportunity that just landed on our doorstep today! But hold onto your hats, because I've got some big plans to make this system even better. Right now, it's rocking a solid 40% win rate, but dang, sometimes there's barely any trading action at all in a day. So, stay tuned, 'cause in about a week, I'll be unveiling some new improvements to jazz up this system. And hey, if you've got any genius ideas to make it even better, let's hear 'em! Happy trading, y'all!1.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.