What's new

Bizon Scalper robot MT4

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes
anyone with Bizon scalper robot please share with us the robot working best on XAUUSD

Here you go...but it is locked to my mt4 account...maybe find a programmer to unlock it

Attachments

• BIZON SCALPER.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 53
Please share if you have the Smart Money Concept Indicator on MT4 or any reviews. Will be appreciated

Just buy the real thing , i think bizon scalper could be profitable from altraforex. i have bought their oracle scalper program and its pretty profitable and brings in stable profit.

Just buy the real thing , i think bizon scalper could be profitable from altraforex. i have bought their oracle scalper program and its pretty profitable and brings in stable profit.

I went ahead and took a refund lol...many false signals (see attached)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2566-08-29 at 18.03.19.png
    Screen Shot 2566-08-29 at 18.03.19.png
    878.5 KB · Views: 52
I will help you code Forex Robots from your mt4/mt5 indicators and ideas.

Get your hands on a stable and accurate forex robot that guarantees fast and profitable trades. With built-in stop loss and take profit features, Effortlessly make you money while you sleep. No stress, just success!"

C O N T A C T W H A T S A P P +2349072822255

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.