What's new

New EA Oracle Scalper from AltraForex.com

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes
Hi guys, here is a excel sheet with the trading results for the Bizon from this week. This is with standard settings. I run the cracked version (see link above). I run this on FXOpen MT4 Version 4.00 Build 1384 from 8 Jul 2023) from my old Win7Pro Laptop with blank windows customized to avoid reboots. Based on the results the EA performed different, some pairs were better than others. I have to monitor if there is some consistancy in the results over the time or it is just because how the market was moving during this week. Tomorrow is sunday and I'll have a closer look at the trades that failed.

Attachments

• 230929 Bizon.zip
    333.5 KB · Views: 38
I have a message to Danjo who asked for the Settings for the Oracle. First try your strategy on a Demo account. When this survived evil market moves and you are still profitable try on real account with small lot size. Increase your lot size when your strategy is rock solid. For each pair that you trade there might be different settings necessary. You as a algo trader must find the best settings. Just to load a EA on a chart and let it run is 100% risk to loose all your capital. First thing you should do is to look which pairs were profitable and which took losses. Just trade the pairs that worked good gives you a higher chance to make some profits. To backtest the indicater I use a simulator that I attached to this post. With this you can see in visual mode how the indicator placed his enties. First I look if the entries make sense and then I measure by drawing lines in the chart what SL and TP level would be successful. Then you calculate a statistic in excel. if you have more data you can predict working settings better. I'm more a fan of larger timeframes lets say 30min chart. With this TF your range for SL and TP is larger, have a look at the settings for the indicator. Here you can select if the SL and TP are calculated by the indicator or a fixed value is used for the timeframe you are trading. The automatic mode has the advantage that it adapt the values based on the daily price range and this work in general good. For scalping approach on lower timeframes I would recommend to use fixed values. To increase the precision and get a better win rate of your trades you can select in the Trade Manager to use at least 2 or 3 TF (higher Timeframes) for confirmation. That means it trade only when the market is trending over a couple of hours. For small timeframes that makes no sense. I like the breakeven function and the partial sell of lots. I give one example. When you trade 0.04 lots and TP1 sold 25% which is 0.01 lots than this profit cover all trading costs. When the other 0.03 lots reach TP2 than you cash in the profit. If the price revers ftom TP1 to the start price the 0.03 lots are sold neutral at breakeven. Just if the indicator was wrong you run into SL with 0.04 lots you take losses. For me it is ok when the EA trade once a day and most of the trades are successful. What count is the profit factor and stability of your trading results.

Attachments

• Oracle Scalper with Manager.zip
    971.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Soft4FX Forex Simulator-fix.ex4
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
Thank you so much for your kind reply Omone1974. Now i understand what mistake I am doing in using oracle scalper. For now I cannot open yet the attachments you made because I am still new here
Hopefully I will be able to view it the soonest. But for now I will follow your advise to try different settings for each pair and find out what pairs willl be profitable. Again thank you!

the sales pages look good but then don't they all. Interesting some are using the 1hr time frame

Hi guys, here is a excel sheet with the trading results for the Bizon from this week. This is with standard settings. I run the cracked version (see link above). I run this on FXOpen MT4 Version 4.00 Build 1384 from 8 Jul 2023) from my old Win7Pro Laptop with blank windows customized to avoid reboots. Based on the results the EA performed different, some pairs were better than others. I have to monitor if there is some consistancy in the results over the time or it is just because how the market was moving during this week. Tomorrow is sunday and I'll have a closer look at the trades that failed.
This one work ok

Attachments

• Oracle Scalper.rar
    10.2 MB · Views: 55
I have a message to Danjo who asked for the Settings for the Oracle. First try your strategy on a Demo account. When this survived evil market moves and you are still profitable try on real account with small lot size. Increase your lot size when your strategy is rock solid. For each pair that you trade there might be different settings necessary. You as a algo trader must find the best settings. Just to load a EA on a chart and let it run is 100% risk to loose all your capital. First thing you should do is to look which pairs were profitable and which took losses. Just trade the pairs that worked good gives you a higher chance to make some profits. To backtest the indicater I use a simulator that I attached to this post. With this you can see in visual mode how the indicator placed his enties. First I look if the entries make sense and then I measure by drawing lines in the chart what SL and TP level would be successful. Then you calculate a statistic in excel. if you have more data you can predict working settings better. I'm more a fan of larger timeframes lets say 30min chart. With this TF your range for SL and TP is larger, have a look at the settings for the indicator. Here you can select if the SL and TP are calculated by the indicator or a fixed value is used for the timeframe you are trading. The automatic mode has the advantage that it adapt the values based on the daily price range and this work in general good. For scalping approach on lower timeframes I would recommend to use fixed values. To increase the precision and get a better win rate of your trades you can select in the Trade Manager to use at least 2 or 3 TF (higher Timeframes) for confirmation. That means it trade only when the market is trending over a couple of hours. For small timeframes that makes no sense. I like the breakeven function and the partial sell of lots. I give one example. When you trade 0.04 lots and TP1 sold 25% which is 0.01 lots than this profit cover all trading costs. When the other 0.03 lots reach TP2 than you cash in the profit. If the price revers ftom TP1 to the start price the 0.03 lots are sold neutral at breakeven. Just if the indicator was wrong you run into SL with 0.04 lots you take losses. For me it is ok when the EA trade once a day and most of the trades are successful. What count is the profit factor and stability of your trading results.
are these files a cracked oracle scalper or am i missing somethin

Thank you so much for your kind reply Omone1974. Now i understand what mistake I am doing in using oracle scalper. For now I cannot open yet the attachments you made because I am still new here
Hopefully I will be able to view it the soonest. But for now I will follow your advise to try different settings for each pair and find out what pairs willl be profitable. Again thank you!
you bought it or downloaded from mega link shared?? i downloaded, installed, did everything, indicator placed on chart, manager also placed, i checked all this on saturday just now, but no trades are being placed, i also checked in strategy tester, no trades EA placing, and not just this.. that Bizon Filter window down there don't show when we run in strategy tester.. so i thing this EA is not working even after placing the dll files in the root folder of some broker terminal.. and replacing terminal with 1384 build or 1380 build

please tell how to make run this EA, i wanna test

are these files a cracked oracle scalper or am i missing somethin
Yes you are right, this is a cracked version. To install it you need terminal.exe from the 138x versions. If you install new Metatrader 4 most broker install the terminal 1390 which doesn't work with the dll. Both the Bizon as the Oracle are working on my old isolated win7 computer. The original Oracle Scalper that I bought is newer and slightly different, it has some features more.
I personaly like the concept of using an indicator and have an EA for placing orders. This is much safer as martingale grids. The hard part is to get this profitable. It seems to be easy, but it is realy hard work to find best pairs and settings. What I found and what make sense is that trending pairs show in my forward tests better results.
You may know Blazzers Heist 2.0 or the Universal Indicator EA. You can use any Indicator with those EA. It read the Signal Buffers from the Indicator and use this data to trade. With the UniIversal lndicator EA V12 you can use different indicators to build your own strategy. Maybe you think the simple non repainting Arrow indicator which gives buy and sell signals should work and give good profit. I have tested about 20 indicators and the result was in most cases a loss and with some tricks I got a small profit. I didn't expect this but in proctice this is quite tricky.
This doesn't mean those EA are bad, they are quite smart but as I told before it's hard work to make a profitable strategy. From that background the products from Altra are quite good. With some luck it make a few profit at low risk.

Yes you are right, this is a cracked version. To install it you need terminal.exe from the 138x versions. If you install new Metatrader 4 most broker install the terminal 1390 which doesn't work with the dll. Both the Bizon as the Oracle are working on my old isolated win7 computer. The original Oracle Scalper that I bought is newer and slightly different, it has some features more.
I personaly like the concept of using an indicator and have an EA for placing orders. This is much safer as martingale grids. The hard part is to get this profitable. It seems to be easy, but it is realy hard work to find best pairs and settings. What I found and what make sense is that trending pairs show in my forward tests better results.
You may know Blazzers Heist 2.0 or the Universal Indicator EA. You can use any Indicator with those EA. It read the Signal Buffers from the Indicator and use this data to trade. With the UniIversal lndicator EA V12 you can use different indicators to build your own strategy. Maybe you think the simple non repainting Arrow indicator which gives buy and sell signals should work and give good profit. I have tested about 20 indicators and the result was in most cases a loss and with some tricks I got a small profit. I didn't expect this but in proctice this is quite tricky.
This doesn't mean those EA are bad, they are quite smart but as I told before it's hard work to make a profitable strategy. From that background the products from Altra are quite good. With some luck it make a few profit at low risk.
ohh okay thank you, I just checked the settings and results you posted and saw you have different input settings for the manager, which version is this? Also which would you say preforms better bizon or Oracle

ohh okay thank you, I just checked the settings and results you posted and saw you have different input settings for the manager, which version is this? Also which would you say preforms better bizon or Oracle
From 3 months of forward testing I could say that the results vary from week to week. This depends how the market moves. When it moves sidways in a range the chance is almost 50/50 which equals profits and losses. This strategy need long trends, then the Indicator is more precise and it achieve the TP Targets easier. The same is true for other indicators thsat I tested. For Pairs that are more in a Range like EURCHF or USDCHF the results (Profitfactor = win/loss) is lower than tranding Pairs like USDJPY, EURJPY, NZDUSD, AUDUSD and some other exotic ones. The key here is to use the right pairs.

Maybe you know the Forex Fury EA. They claim that they are 95% precise (wins). I tested this and I can confirm >90% wins !!! but !!! this only work in asian market at certain times a day. When the market starts in Tokio the volatility is in general low and the market is ranging. Under those conditions when you just look for support and resistance and you set the SL 10 times higher than TP you'll get this winrate. One loss need at least 10 wins to compensate and at the end it depends on your luck that this happens not too often. The result of this you get a profit factor around 1.0-1.5 which is just enough to try on real. With 3 stage martingale support you get over 2. Under normal market conditions with higher votality the fury was not able to predict the market.

A short info how to setup the Oracle and Bizon. Make a new Metatrader installation, this may has Version 1390. Right click on the Icon on your desktop an choose open file location. Replace the Terminal.exe with an older one V1380 and copy the dll in that folder. Then You copy the EA and Indicators in your MQL4\folders. Thats all you need to do, ah once you get it frofitable don't forget to buy the original software.

From 3 months of forward testing I could say that the results vary from week to week. This depends how the market moves. When it moves sidways in a range the chance is almost 50/50 which equals profits and losses. This strategy need long trends, then the Indicator is more precise and it achieve the TP Targets easier. The same is true for other indicators thsat I tested. For Pairs that are more in a Range like EURCHF or USDCHF the results (Profitfactor = win/loss) is lower than tranding Pairs like USDJPY, EURJPY, NZDUSD, AUDUSD and some other exotic ones. The key here is to use the right pairs.

Maybe you know the Forex Fury EA. They claim that they are 95% precise (wins). I tested this and I can confirm >90% wins !!! but !!! this only work in asian market at certain times a day. When the market starts in Tokio the volatility is in general low and the market is ranging. Under those conditions when you just look for support and resistance and you set the SL 10 times higher than TP you'll get this winrate. One loss need at least 10 wins to compensate and at the end it depends on your luck that this happens not too often. The result of this you get a profit factor around 1.0-1.5 which is just enough to try on real. With 3 stage martingale support you get over 2. Under normal market conditions with higher votality the fury was not able to predict the market.

A short info how to setup the Oracle and Bizon. Make a new Metatrader installation, this may has Version 1390. Right click on the Icon on your desktop an choose open file location. Replace the Terminal.exe with an older one V1380 and copy the dll in that folder. Then You copy the EA and Indicators in your MQL4\folders. Thats all you need to do, ah once you get it frofitable don't forget to buy the original software.
naaahhh, this method is not working, this EA is not working

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.