What's new

Can anyone help me with the Westernpips Private 7 settings?

2.30 star(s) 19 Votes
So I may be able to help. I had this set up for a few days with no help and could hardly get it to place a trade let alone any profitable ones.
I now have it running and making 40%+ in its first day.

The key things you need:
A fast VPS - mines a 4 core, 16gb RAM from VULTR. This is located in London (important).
A fast quotes feed - I use the WesternPips Trade Manager 3.7 and its own LMAX source. As LMAX are based in London it means I have very low latency on my quotes (around 2ms)
A RAW broker account - My current demo account is with EightCap (same as FCFF)

I have attached a screenshot of my settings for GBPUSD. More can be provided.
Bro can you help me for preset please
So I may be able to help. I had this set up for a few days with no help and could hardly get it to place a trade let alone any profitable ones.
I now have it running and making 40%+ in its first day.

The key things you need:
A fast VPS - mines a 4 core, 16gb RAM from VULTR. This is located in London (important).
A fast quotes feed - I use the WesternPips Trade Manager 3.7 and its own LMAX source. As LMAX are based in London it means I have very low latency on my quotes (around 2ms)
A RAW broker account - My current demo account is with EightCap (same as FCFF)

I have attached a screenshot of my settings for GBPUSD. More can be provided.
bro can you help me in preset settings

Hi everyone, i have good broker with ECN spread without Commission allowing HFT, can someone help me out to settings ? Success to the guy with experience will help me.
Need to create settings for us30 ( 200 spread ) Nas100 ( 200spread ) GER40 ( 300spread ) XAUUSD ( 0.15 Spread )

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.