What's new

ichimoku can actually predict the future

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

tammyk

greetings everyone i just did a critical analysis on the indicator ichimoku and i think its actually a chain breaker in forex.

Ichimoku is good but it can't be used by itself, maybe another indicator like RSI or MACD will give better results.

It is a good indicator but can very quickly become painful if a good education is not behind

Attachments

• 1598882039913.png
    1598882039913.png
    312 bytes · Views: 21
Same can be said with heiken ashi. If you know how to use it, it can be used for trading in higher timeframes alongwith MACD, RSI and two moving averages.

Ichimoku is an excellent indicator in trending market and on bigger timeframes. It is not so good in ranging market or smaller timeframes. It is very useful to predict market reversal using Ichimoku's Time theory. I use the ichimoku's time theory in line with the harmonic pattern and wolfe wave to pin point reversal day and fib price projection to find time and price on daily timeframe.

It is also a very good indicator for finding strong support resistance levels. and tells you when you should stay out of the market when price is in the kumo cloud or senkou span B flatlined.

All in all, better than MAs, but is also has it flaws.

Ichimoku is a good indicator but I feel it is all about the settings as well. There are better settings than the default.

Ichimoku indicator has to the best indicator out there I've been exposed to striaght forward and doesn't clatter up your chart

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.