What's new

Things to Consider when choosing a Forex Mentors

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sicarius1

When choosing a mentor in Forex Education, do not go for those who show just wealth and a screen shot of a trade/ profits made on trades, be sure to choose one that only shows trades with clear explanations of the setup, why the trade was taken, entry, S/L, T/P and risk management. They should be able to show you a history of trades taken and they should all be of the same setup. Too many marketers out there making money from showing a story, as in cars, houses, expensive items, they are selling you a dream…. Not an education.
Be sure to get a Myfxbook verified account to back up what you see also. Ask yourself would you buy a car without seeing it’s history or MOT or even taking it for a test drive!
This is to help those with little or no experience in Forex Trading.
Stay safe all!

Hi, Thank you for your good advice. My opinion is, they should have more experience and knowledge in trading. They should know the strategies to analyze the trading.
For best forex Mentor then click this link - bit.ly/3Cuozf2

When choosing a mentor in Forex Education, do not go for those who show just wealth and a screen shot of a trade/ profits made on trades, be sure to choose one that only shows trades with clear explanations of the setup, why the trade was taken, entry, S/L, T/P and risk management. They should be able to show you a history of trades taken and they should all be of the same setup. Too many marketers out there making money from showing a story, as in cars, houses, expensive items, they are selling you a dream…. Not an education.
Be sure to get a Myfxbook verified account to back up what you see also. Ask yourself would you buy a car without seeing it’s history or MOT or even taking it for a test drive!
This is to help those with little or no experience in Forex Trading.
Stay safe all!
Thank you so much, i was a victim of getting scammed by a guy called HUNTER, he pretended to be dead after running away with my mentership fee

I don’t believe in finding mentors to trade better. Most of them will teach you the basics that you will also be able to find on the internet for free. It is better to take the responsibility of your trading career in your hands and do all that it needs to become profitable from learning the basics, demo trading, and even trading with a small amount in the live market before you increase your investments.

I don’t think that it is worth finding a mentor to get help with your trading. Most of them will teach what you will easily find on the internet for free. Instead of wasting your money on a mentor, open a micro account where you will gain experience in trading the real market.

I don’t think that it is worth finding a mentor to get help with your trading. Most of them will teach what you will easily find on the internet for free. Instead of wasting your money on a mentor, open a micro account where you will gain experience in trading the real market.
Learning on your own takes so much longer though, having to go through the trial and error is no joke. I'm self-taught but still struggling with consistency now for 2 years. I would recommend paying for a LEGIT course from a VERIFIED trader, it'll be much less stressful than tackling the beast of trading on your own.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.