What's new

PATIENCE, RISK MANAGEMENT AND PSYCHOLOGY ARE THE IMPORTANT THINGS TO LEARN WHEN TRADING

Regardless of how much you master your strategy if you not master those you will not be successful in forex

Greetings,

Hope all is good.

I strongly agree with what you have mentioned, trading is mostly psychological, it's about the feelings and motivation we experience. Managing fear and greed, practicing patience, developing discipline, continuous self-education, and making regular performance reviews is important as much as mastering strategy.

Best wishes,
Akwin

Greetings,

Hope all is good.

I strongly agree with what you have mentioned, trading is mostly psychological, it's about the feelings and motivation we experience. Managing fear and greed, practicing patience, developing discipline, continuous self-education, and making regular performance reviews is important as much as mastering strategy.

Best wishes,
Akwin
True in deed

RISK MANAGEMENT HAS BEEN A VERY SMART THING TO LEARN AND HAS MADE ME SOME MONEY SO FAR BUT NOT A FUCK TON LIKE I WAS TOLD IT WOULD

Trading in direction of 30 minute candles and spreading entries to reduce risk is what's working for me. For example instead of entering 0.06 lot; enter with 0.02, then 10 pips down, 0.02, etc. to spread the entries in direction of 30 minute chart. Then you can more comfortably set a stop loss to minimize risk. Capital preservation is key.

That's right. The most profitable strategy will not work if the trader does not have patience, discipline and endurance. In addition to risk control, you also need to be able to control your emotions: do not trade large lots in order to quickly and earn a lot of money; do not try to immediately compensate for losses; do not enter the market when all the conditions for a trading strategy have not yet been formed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.