What's new

Trading Is Patience: Beginners Must Learn First

Borishagener

Hello friends and Traders in the Community,
Many people are looking for something that will make them rich in one night, to be honest with you, if you are new into trading, you must learn patience,

NO EA, will ever give you 100% a day forget about it, is either you expose yourself to 100% blow up opportunity, or take it easy with patience.
Learn to trade first, develop strategies, learn to set up indicators...

Make daily goals and montly objectives to achieve when trading.

Don't make yourself a fool looking for 100% like magic trading in a day or even a week or even a month - No TRADER WILL TELL YOU IT'S POSSIBLE!

Max 1% a day that's the best strategy that work.

THIS IS STILLL MY PROBLEM IS WANTING TO JUMP THE GUN AND PULL OUT BEFOREE I GET BACK INTO THE PROFIT OR ATLEAST BREAK EVEN

What is the best method you think there is in terms of Price Action or what indicators do you prefer to use and has helped you become a successful trader?

Yes, if a person wants to earn 100% per day, then for this the risks in transactions must be huge. But we must not forget that it is possible to enter the market incorrectly and, instead of 100% profit, get a 100% loss with such risks. Therefore, only conservative trading with risk control can provide more stable profits. Otherwise, deposits will only be lost.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.