What's new

Patience needed to make it in forex

Gncube7

Hi guys ...I’m a newbie in forex and am wondering how long on average it took you to become profitable

It is not possible to be profitable by trading without patience. You need to know how to earn trading profit with patience. There are many traders who face losses by trading in a hurry. They can never control this loss. Later I lost my investment and losses from trading. It is possible to make a lot of profit from Eurotrader brokers.

Indeed. If one is impatient they are also greedy and that causes a lot of poor decisions to be made when opening (and closing!) positions.

Hi guys ...I’m a newbie in forex and am wondering how long on average it took you to become profitable
Lots of patience and you will get there. It may take you blowing a few accounts and dealing with psychology as well.

Profit percentage cannot be increased in trading without patience. If a trader wants to increase his profit percentage, he must manage the risk. Profit cannot be gained from trading without risk and money management. Many traders are impatient and it is very difficult to make a profit.

Patience is very important in trading. If a trader tries to trade without patience, he will never be able to make a profit. A trader can gain a lot of profit if he trades by maintaining money management and risk management. I have to be patient to survive in trading first.

Both patience and confidence are necessary to trade well. Yes, one has to know how to wait for the best time to open a position, but they also have to know to keep that position open for as long as it's necessary.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.