What's new

Consistency is needed

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Forex trading has the potential to become rich. There are many to earn money from trading. But none can become rich overnight. There are also no shortcuts but learning trading. So, gain knowledge and practice in the demo account first. The demo account is free and can trade with virtual money. It is best for learning trading.

Last edited by a moderator:
If any broker is claiming that if you trade with them you will become rich overnight they are very likely a scam.

In the world of online trading, the main focus for the retail trader is to have a profitable strategy. In that case, It is very much needed to choose a broker who has tight spreads. Low spreads is very essential for the low investors who wants to make a minimum profit with their little investment.
Different brokers have different spreads. They vary based on the type of the account, the market activity, and the moment of time during the trading day. As I am also a trader.

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason why consistency is needed because it gives traders the confidence to take risks and also build new strategies or money management skills to avoid losses.

My favourite strategy involves following my trading plan. Without it, I would be constantly losing, I think.

The trader's consistent profit in the Forex market can only survive in trading. If a trader wants to make a consistent profit in the Forex market, he has to get the right education. Because without trading education he will never be able to advance in trading.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.