What's new

Consistency while working

Luyas

Guys is it possible to be consistent in forex while you have 7 to 4 job..? I find it difficult to cope..I even take low probability set-up

Forex is not something that you can aim for a lot of money in a short amount of time. It takes a lot of effort and time to aim to earn a big amount of money. If you're going to spend a short time and want to make thousands of dollars, that's probably not suitable in the forex market. Traders can even learn trading from their broker. I also learn to trade from my broker Eurotrader.

This is a good question. I think it is possible to some degree. But the most realistic approach will be of course a swing trading approach of course. Here's my thing, and if someone can help me with this i will greatly appreciate it: swing trading opportunities are not so many, but I want to increase my odds. would it be feasible to say? arrange to start work at 9? wake up at 5 or 6 every day analyze your pairs that will play out through the day into the next type of situation or? do one analysis for the week...how does anyone tackle it?

Your perfection will bring consistency for you. To bring perfection in a trader’s trading, there is no alternative to demo trading. But don’t trade on demo based on wild guesses rather follow an educational program and apply your earned knowledge on demo account.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.