What's new

What type of music do you listen to while trading?

Tinashemk1

Hello,

Do you listen any music while you trade?

I have tried with many different kinds, but I think classical music is the most appropriate to remain discipline focus and calm.

Nice! I get distracted when I listen to music. When I put my trades on auto trading, I don’t mind playing some Jazz.

I like classical music too, it doesn't distract you too much. But most often I listen to dubstep, or binaural beats when I need something more "chill".

I barely listen to any, but if I do, I avoid any music with lyrics in it because I don't want to get distracted by trying to listen to them.

Depending on my mood and the time of day, I listen to various kinds of music. When I work, I usually play instrumental music as background music. In the evening, I enjoy listening to blues. Loud music does not appeal to me.

Generally, I avoid listening to music while trading. When I do, I prefer something soft. Like some instruments or something.

Do type of music really affect your trading? What ever mood you are will determine your choice of music. Market may affect your mood though.

Anything that isn’t too loud and doesn't divert my focus from trading. I’m not a big fan of music while trading.

While trading I like to listen to anything chill, and stressful free not necessarily music either it can be ambient sounds

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.