What's new

Am giving out forex secret I don't care listen carefully

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tshogofatjo

Forex trading is made up of 3 days of each month. ( 4th , 14 th and 24th ) that's where you'll find answer you've been looking for years . Do ur homework

I think he was trying to say
The overall forex market generally trends more than the overall stock market. Why? The equity market, which is really a market of many individual stocks, is governed by the micro-dynamics of particular companies. The forex market, on the other hand, is driven by macroeconomic trends that can sometimes take years to play out.

These trends best manifest themselves through the major pairs and the commodity block currencies.

The Major Currency Pairs
There are only four major currency pairs in forex, which makes it quite easy to follow the market. They are:

• EUR/USD - euro / U.S. dollar
  • USD/JPY - U.S. dollar / Japanese yen
  • GBP/USD - British pound / U.S. dollar
  • USD/CHF - U.S. dollar / Swiss franc

Wow first time i have heard it. Will be waiting more from you mate. I will do my research on this . yes

Pretending like I understood everything. Thank you for being so gracious and sharing the secret with us but please add some more information with it, so that it makes sense for average forex traders like us. Now this post is more like the ‘RongoRongo scripture’ because no one is able to decipher the great message delivered.

I have no idea what op is trying to expose. But one thing that I can tell is Forex is no scam until you have good trading skills and knowledge about it.

There are no secrets, only hard work in forex trading, do your homework and go into the market. You made a good point though!

Why should we believe you? Give some explanation for your statements if it’s true, otherwise it’s like throwing a bullet in the sky expecting to reach space.

After giving years to forex trading, I don’t think we should defame it like this. We must not forget that forex never told us that it would give us money for no reason.

I think he was trying to say
The overall forex market generally trends more than the overall stock market. Why? The equity market, which is really a market of many individual stocks, is governed by the micro-dynamics of particular companies. The forex market, on the other hand, is driven by macroeconomic trends that can sometimes take years to play out.

These trends best manifest themselves through the major pairs and the commodity block currencies.

The Major Currency Pairs
There are only four major currency pairs in forex, which makes it quite easy to follow the market. They are:

• EUR/USD - euro / U.S. dollar
  • USD/JPY - U.S. dollar / Japanese yen
  • GBP/USD - British pound / U.S. dollar
  • USD/CHF - U.S. dollar / Swiss franc
I AGREE

The secret is there is no “secret” in trading. Your strategies are mere edges in the market. There is no shortcut. Be consistent and stay updated with the market regularly to become better at trading.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.