What's new

Consistency is needed

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

doncastrol47

What's needed in the market is consistency combined with the concept of probability
Being disciplined in trading and trading according to clearly defined rules is what allows consistency
Your understanding of price and market, as well as your research on macroeconomics will help you make the right decisions

Consistent profit is very important in trading. If a trader fails to make a consistent profit, he will never be able to survive in trading. A trader can make a lot of profit if he can make a consistent profit.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's needed in the market is consistency combined with the concept of probability
Being disciplined in trading and trading according to clearly defined rules is what allows consistency
Your understanding of price and market, as well as your research on macroeconomics will help you make the right decisions
SL must needed:)

Consistent profit is required to survive in the forex market. If a trader cannot make a consistent profit, he will never be able to make a profit in trading. As a trader I have to manage risk and trade.

Why do many experienced traders advise beginners to make consistent profit in demo trading before entering into live trading?

The only way to consistent profits in this market is by using a long term trading method like Elliot wave or wd Gann method, those methods are using a daily chart to find a trade setup and most of the time those setup takes time to unfold and it takes time to complete the wave ..... less trade less lost, more trade more loss

Consistent profit is required to be a successful trader. However, this can be due to two reasons: the right strategy and a good broker. Creating a strategy is a lot easier but getting a solid broker is a lot harder.

Consistency profit can turn a trader into a successful trader. I have been associated with the Forex market for a long time but consistent profit has helped me to go much further in trading.

For how long have you managed to be consistent? Personally, I'm still not really consistent really, even though it has been nearly a decade since I started trading.

All that matters is how much you earn when you are consistent and how much you earn when you are not consistent.

In order to make a consistent profit, you need to build knowledge as well as take the help of a boy broker. If the broker does not provide the right service, it will be very difficult to make a profit.

I would say that not losing is required to survive. If you're making a consistent profit you're not just surviving, you're thriving. :D

Why is it important to make consistent profit in demo trading before using a real account in forex, and should a trader avoid trading live if not consistent?

Having consistency in earning profit is good and necessary when it comes to forex, but it cannot be achieved in a day.

This is why experienced traders take risks and spend much time as possible to learn and build new strategies or skills to obtain consistency.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.