What's new

Profitable EA TraderCR7-v1.11,TraderCR7-1.12,TraderCR7-1.13

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes
Hi,
An update of the TraderCR7 EA it's a (v1.11) (free and without expiration date...)
EURUSD / USDJPY / GBPJPY (TF M30).
For small accounts pay close attention not to increase the multiplier but decrease it to 1.2 and work with two pairs (EURUSD and USDJPY TF M30) for more profit, and for big accounts I only advise of increase the TP.
I prefer to let the EA flexssible settings but at your own risk ...
If you use multiple pairs at a time remember to change the MagicNumber.
Personally I prefer to leave the default settings with a deposit of 1000 dollars, try it with the default settings and you will see that it is much better.
NB: I have still developed version 1.12 and version 1.13 which are much better
that I leave you for a little backtest, I leave for other occasion because for the moment I keep them for me ... !!
: _)
Good luck my friends ...
Good day Naushad,

What is the success rate of this EA

Hi,
An update of the TraderCR7 EA it's a (v1.11) (free and without expiration date...)
For small accounts pay close attention not to increase the multiplier but decrease it to 1.2 and work with two pairs (EURUSD and USDJPY TF M30) for more profit, and for big accounts I only advise of increase the TP.
Personally I prefer to leave the default settings with a deposit of 1000 dollars, try it with the default settings and you will see that it is much better.
that I leave you for a little backtest, I leave for other occasion because for the moment I keep them for me ... !!
Good luck my friends ...
Thanks for sharing!

Hi,
Good luck my friends ...
Can i get the mql4 / mql5 file sir ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks