What's new

Traders do mistakes in forex market

All traders are human. Making mistake is common. We aren’t a robot. However, the trader can learn from their mistake. Making the same mistake twice is kind of foolish. So, try to avoid that. I always maintain the trading journal. It helps me to identify my mistake in trading. My broker Eurotrader also offers an electronic trading journal for making my trading journey easier.

Yes, Of course Forex can change your life if you know how to do it correctly, just open an account with FreshForex and start your trading lesson in FreshForex website, you can start practicing with demo account first and when you are ready, you can use your real account.

It’s not easy to overcome losses but very much possible IF we are hard working enough. This is where I find it all relatively easier and simpler under FreshForex. They are amazing with low spreads, high leverages, bonuses and best part is their epic Cashback offer, which allows me to overcome losses too easily.

Forex is an international trading company. In order to trade here, you have to come with the mindset of accepting profit-loss. Because trading with profit-loss may be profit, or you will have to take any one of the losses. You would think that proficient people are not possible here. Those who say that it is profitable here are either pressing or lying.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.