What's new

Profitable EA TRIO ORCHESTRA -very nice and profitable EA - try it for free , no limit , no expire

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes
Try this EA,change default settings -mine are: loT 0.01 , tp 50 , max trades 15 , pipstep 50,close on Friday false.the rest default,...most important : standard account , M15, 5 pairs (eu,gu,uj,,ge+ gold) .Min 3000$ deposit (safe 5000$). Mix settings to find the best one . Below you can find two versions , no big difference.
I'M NOT THE EA AUTHOR NEITHER CODER OF THOSE EA'S !
Thank your for sharing this

almost 300 % in 16.5 trading days , or 22.5 calendar days ...but still on demo . hope the same result on live ,even with more safe settings...but will be fine even with 100 % /month (3.5 % daily)...(who wouldn't)!
result seems promising. will give it a try in demo

Try this EA,change default settings -mine are: loT 0.01 , tp 50 , max trades 15 , pipstep 50,close on Friday false.the rest default,...most important : standard account , M15, 5 pairs (eu,gu,uj,,ge+ gold) .Min 3000$ deposit (safe 5000$). Mix settings to find the best one . Below you can find two versions , no big difference.
is it still safe? I believe its mc

My opinion is that this is one of the possible versions of ilan, which means draining the account is a matter of time and the size of the Deposit.

Tell me, at the moment, which version is the most up-to-date and workable?

The specified template with indicators is suitable for all time frames and what period of moving averages should I use? By default?

Greatly appreciated 3.1.0 for the upload. Wondering if it is better taking position in the direction of one own defined trend only.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.