What's new

Forex News USD/CAD

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
The pair reached 1.3300 as I thought it would and bounced off from it. Currently it is likely depreciating back towards the low at 1.3240.

USD/CAD rebounded from 1.3150 after forming a spinning top there on the one-hour time-frame. I think it may rally to 1.3230.

The pair dropped after all and is currently back at 1.3200, a break out below that level may lead to 1.3130.

The move to the downside continues and the pair is testing 1.3170. I have little doubt it will continue depreciating.

USD/CAD risk reversals flip for puts (bearish bets)

Risk reversals for shorter-old-fashioned USD/CAD options shifted to a put skew this week, suggesting some assert participants expect dollar complaint stuffy term.

As of writing, one-month 25-delta USD/CAD risk reversals are trading in goodwill of -0.25 puts vs 0.35 calls on the subject of Dec. 31. The negative number indicates that implied volatility premium (or demand) for USD/CAD puts is on the depth of that for calls.

A put choice gives the owner the right, but not the obligation, to sell an underlying asset at an extremely price upon or previously a particular date.

How to Get Update Inforation Price Action Analysis Report

The pair is very bearish and it broke out below 1.3100. I would not be surprised to see it fall all the way to 1.3000 too.

USD/CAD found some support at 1.3020 and is currently moving to the upside in a correction. I think it may reach 1.3100.

The pair continues consolidating between 1.3030 and 1.3080, let's see whether that will end by the end of the week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.