What's new

Which Technical indicator is the best?

Even though they can improve our understanding of the market, indicators cannot predict how it will act. In addition, the usefulness of an indicator depends on your trading approach. Like I use bollinger band and RSI to confirm the trends.

I suggest using the Moving average (MA) or the MACD since the MA is good for any type of trading and the MACD is good for divergences, in my opinion.

Although indicators help in improving our understanding of the market, they do not predict how the market will act. In addition, your trading approach will determine how beneficial an indicator can be.

I have used almost every indicator that is mentioned here. And I have come to the conclusion that no indicator can beat price action. It may not be the case for everyone but it is something that works for me. I do use some indicators but I rely on price action for the most part.

Forex Indicators are regarded as an essential component when trading in the forex market.

Several forex traders use these forex indicators on a daily basis to determine when it is appropriate to buy or sell in the forex market. These forex indicators are recognised as an important part of technical analysis, and every technical or fundamental analyst should be familiar with them.

I love working with the Relative Strength Index. I like to use it because it can be applied over a number of periods and can be used in conjunction with moving averages or stochastic oscillators.

The one that actually adds value to your analysis and helps you to spot decent high probability trades. I use none of them, some will use most of them and most will be somewhere in the middle.

This is a list of all the good and reliable indicators. I personally use RSI, MA, and ATR. I hope this list helps beginners.
Indicators are important in forex trading as they can help you become more sure and accurate of your prediction, after analysing the price action charts.

All of the indicators that are listed by the OP are quite useful and the best indicator just depends upon the personal preference of a trader and which one works well for them. But we must be doing our own analysis at times as indicators cannot be 100% reliable in all market situations.

That depends on their use and how you are using them. Indicators are not 100% correct. But they can give you an indication about the market. Moving averages & RSI are some of the technical indicators that traders commonly use.

RSI and MACD are the best indicators in my opinion. But it is totally subjective and depends on your strategy. You can use whatever indicator helps you the most. Even the Fibonnaci retracement tool gives good results when used with price action.

There are many different technical indicators that traders can use to help them make decisions about when to buy and sell currency. These Two are the most popular indicators MACD and Fibonacci retracement.
Both of these indicators can be useful in making trading decisions. But keep in mind that you use multiple indicators for checking the past and future of fx.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.