What's new

2000 pips daily EA for group testing

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes
ok guys/gals, i've demo tested this thing for 30dayS before going live and i have been running it live for over 30days and i use it in addition to my manual plus other EA's i run... so here is the deal with this EA, you need to have either
1. a high acct balance like 5K-10K to start
OR

2. high leverage broker 1:1000 and up
3. $150-250 acct balance
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS OF THEM ALL
FOLLOW MY EXACT SETTINGS AND THE PAIRS I USED OVER THIS 60DAYS OF TESTING

For whatever reasons i cannot resize this EA box so that i can capture all of it's settings in one screenshot and i'm not gonna post multiple pics
so here are the most important settings you need to input
buy/sell lots = 0.01-0.02
MM=true
buy/sell risk =0.01-0.02
StopLoss=60
TakeProfit=30
leave everything else alone until you get down to the MACD
MACD=true
u can leave MACD set as default, but i use 21 100 9
Time Filter
Friday close
i live in the U.S. so my time is set to start 7am to 2pm, EST so if you live in another country or U.S. timezone your number will be different, basically you want it to trade during the NY session only

PAIRS TO USE ONLY TO HAVE THE SUCCESS IVE HAD
GBPAUD, GBPNZD
GBPAUD BEING THE NUMBER ONE PAIR
TF=H1

if you decide to trade anything else outside of my settings, then that's your own damn fault

As of right now, i only use it on GBPAUD H1, i avg 60-120pips a day just off this one pair
also if there are any trades open after 3pm EST, i manually close trades

if you do have a high acct balance and based on MGMT rules 1-3% of balance you can start of with higher lot size like 0.04-0.1, but the way the EA works and as you will see, i would suggest you start off
with my settings 1st for 30days before increasing the start-point entry lot size,

Last edited:
also in addition to my previous post, this EA sucks on EURO pairs, i've already done the testing for you, this EA works best on GBP pairs only, i can't remember but i do believe that GU was another good pair, i cannot vouch for any other GBP pairs

Any recent result for you guys? Would like to read some more before jumping on testings. Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.