What's new

a good martignle EA, WAKA WAKA

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

larzan

even with the 120% risk it rarely blows, dont use that risk, its not an entirely random martingle EA, it does have good entries

Attachments

• Waka Waka EA V2.12.rar
    5.4 MB · Views: 128
do you have the manual of this waka waka ? on mql5 market it passed a lot of months without blowing

even with the 120% risk it rarely blows, dont use that risk, its not an entirely random martingle EA, it does have good entries
Sorry but what do you actually mean by "120% risk"? Kindly do explain more please. Thanks.

Here are some other questions if you don't mind help answering as follow:

1. Account balance
2. Leverage
3. Time Frame.
4. Currency pairs that you used
5. Settings
6. How long have you been testing this EA?
7. What is your result on monthly profit or daily profit?
8. What is your maximum drawdown percentage?

Strategy come with martingale have to make sure the signal win rate comes to 70% else it'll easily blow the account. Btw thank you for sharing.

I know someone running this EA with profits for several years already, but they limit it so it's only making 4-5% per month. So far so good.

I know someone running this EA with profits for several years already, but they limit it so it's only making 4-5% per month. So far so good.
Yup that's considered a very good risk control and management of having low drawdown % and making just 4-5% per month. In short, small profit = small risk. It's that simple.

Dear thread owner (@larzan),
Sorry but I'm not sure why you never respond to any of the questions raised here in your channel? It would be much appreciated if you could kindly try to at least answer some (if not all) questions. Correct me if I'm wrong, I believe you won't even share this EA if it is no good to be used. Therefore, please do kindly share more info on how to use it properly such as what settings would you recommend, what potential risks that you see with this EA and so on. Hope to hear from your response soon.

Last but not least, if in the end still no response at all received from you after few more weeks or months, then honestly I don't think there is any point of looking further into this channel or trying out this EA which we don't have any clue of how to operate it properly. So please, kindly help us by sharing more info about this EA if possible. Thanks.

Dear all,
Too bad up to now still no single response received from our thread owner. I don't understand why posted something here and yet keep silent and won't help others to know better of how to use such EA. If this EA is really that good, then I'm sure the thread owner would love to share more info with us. Therefore, I think no point hanging on with this EA anymore and it's time to leave this channel. Bye everyone and take care.

Last edited:
Dear all,
Too bad up to now still no single response received from our thread owner. I don't understand why posted something here and yet keep silent and won't help others to know better of how to use such EA. If this EA is really that good, then I'm sure the thread owner would love to share more info with us. Therefore, I think no point hanging on with this EA anymore and it's time to leave this channel. Bye everyone and take care.
Hi,
it's a real shame

hi, I try this EA on free version without result. I use set send by Valeria. It's expensive i think for this kind of EA.

This EA is great. 2.12 is working fine for me. I have it and it is still profitable for me. I have a set file also for this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks