What's new

ADX + BB + Heiken Ashi + MBFX 1 hour system

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Dan

A comprehensive strategy based on the intersection of ADX, Bollinger Bands, Heiken Ashi Candles and MBFX Timing.
Order of use:
  • BB arrow appears
  • MBFX is in the overbought or oversold zone (this is a modification of the stochastic)
  • A dot appears on the candle; its color should match the color of the Heiken Ashi candle.
  • Expiration: 1 hour.
In the archive:
  • ADX_Crossing_v.2.0.MX1Alert.ex4
  • atr-ratio.ex4
  • bb-alert-arrows.ex4
  • Heiken Ashi.mq4
  • MBFX Timing.ex4
  • Byron simple trading.tpl

Attachments

• Simple 1 hour System.zip
    23.5 KB · Views: 34
A comprehensive strategy based on the intersection of ADX, Bollinger Bands, Heiken Ashi Candles and MBFX Timing.
Order of use:
  • BB arrow appears
  • MBFX is in the overbought or oversold zone (this is a modification of the stochastic)
  • A dot appears on the candle; its color should match the color of the Heiken Ashi candle.
In the archive:
  • atr-ratio.ex4
  • bb-alert-arrows.ex4
  • Heiken Ashi.mq4
  • MBFX Timing.ex4
are this indicator be rapaint?

People are so lazy. Instead of trying out strategies and making it your own or making it fit your style you out here doubting without even trying it out. Appreciate you sharing Dan.

Order of use:
  • BB arrow appears
In the archive:
  • atr-ratio.ex4
  • bb-alert-arrows.ex4
  • Heiken Ashi.mq4
  • MBFX Timing.ex4
Dan what is the significance of the ATR. You did not mention the use of that. I know its the average true range but just how do you apply it to this strategy. I noticed the arrows line up with my semafor reversal indicator - good stuff.

A comprehensive strategy based on the intersection of ADX, Bollinger Bands, Heiken Ashi Candles and MBFX Timing. Order of use: BB arrow appears MBFX is in the overbought or oversold zone (this is a modification of the stochastic) A dot appears on the candle; its color should match the color of...

Order of use:
  • BB arrow appears
In the archive:
  • atr-ratio.ex4
  • bb-alert-arrows.ex4
  • Heiken Ashi.mq4
  • MBFX Timing.ex4
witch timeframe you use my friend

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.