What's new

Profitable EA Algotrade Soft Innovative EA Plus Profitable Set files.

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes
Here is the famous Algotrade Soft Innovative EA with profitable set files not provided by the vendor.

Took me a few hours to come up with these different set files but here is a shortcut from me to you provided with the set files included in the archive.

Test with different pairs. Default time frame for this EA is M30 but the EA can work on any time frame.
Just that M30 is most stable and profitable for trading.

Also note this EA will only work up to MT4 build Version 1090. So if you have later build you must downgrade your MT4 terminal to 1090. I have included 1090 terminal.exe in the archive. Just copy and paste over the terminal.exe to downgrade to 1090. Also you will have to rename your webterminal file so your MT4 does not auto update. Here are instructions for downgrading MT4: http://www.mediafire.com/file/czxc74blj8dt7dt/Mt4-RevertFiles.zip/file
Thanks for sharing. However, the older version MT4 is still shwoing "Older Version" after replaced them. It seem like new MT4 is not allow any live connection anymore if they detect an older version MT4.

Here is the famous Algotrade Soft Innovative EA with profitable set files not provided by the vendor.

Took me a few hours to come up with these different set files but here is a shortcut from me to you provided with the set files included in the archive.

Test with different pairs. Default time frame for this EA is M30 but the EA can work on any time frame.

Also note this EA will only work up to MT4 build Version 1090. So if you have later build you must downgrade your MT4 terminal to 1090. I have included 1090 terminal.exe in the archive. Just copy and paste over the terminal.exe to downgrade to 1090. Also you will have to rename your webterminal file so your MT4 does not auto update. Here are instructions for downgrading MT4: http://www.mediafire.com/file/czxc74blj8dt7dt/Mt4-RevertFiles.zip/file
interesting

Thanks for sharing

I download that mediafire, i will try it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.