What's new

Analyzing Recent EUR/USD Movements – Any Insights?

dapdypeed

Hey fellow traders! Let's dissect the recent EUR/USD moves. Share your analysis and let's navigate these markets together!

In the broader context, the movements in prices starting from 1.1274 are considered part of a corrective pattern following the upward movement from the 2022 low of 0.9534. The upward movement from 1.0447 is identified as the second phase. Although the possibility of additional upward momentum exists, any increase is expected to be constrained by the 1.1274 level, leading to the initiation of the pattern's third phase. Conversely, a sustained breach of the 1.0722 support level would suggest that the third phase has already commenced, targeting levels of 1.0447 and below.

To me, EU USD is inside a range as shown by the levels marked on the attached chart...so reversals on both ends can be played ...more emphasis is on the buy side but the chart range is narrow aka low volatility....

So, I would NOT touch the EU USD even with a 10 foot pole.

Attachments

• EU USD.png
    EU USD.png
    377.3 KB · Views: 5

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.