What's new

Profitable EA Bago_ea expert forex

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Here you have it´s free profitable

Gold
time frame
15 minutes
Hi, I see that you shared several free EA here in this forum. Thanks. However can you share some more info on each EA like what is the minimum deposit and what is the percentage of monthly profit like in terms of "profitability", and is there anything else you wish to let us know about the parameter settings, any set files, any demo or live account result that you can share with us and so on. Thanks.

Much appreciated for sharing this file. I will be able to provide feedback on performance as soon as I am able to download and install on my demo account

Hi, I see that you shared several free EA here in this forum. Thanks. However can you share some more info on each EA like what is the minimum deposit and what is the percentage of monthly profit like in terms of "profitability", and is there anything else you wish to let us know about the parameter settings, any set files, any demo or live account result that you can share with us and so on. Thanks.

same quest

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.